Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lauren Faust: How do you really pronounce her name?

SticksLikeGlue

I've been hearing a lot of people pronouncing Faust in different ways. I've heard Fowst and Fawst. The AU in Faust I think should be pronounced like you're saying aw. Let me know if I'm wrong. :D

Hi, as this topic doesn't actually relate to the show, even though it's about the show's creator, I don't think it belongs in show discussion. As it isn't about ponies at all it may belong in off topic, but I'm going to move it to Sugarcube Corner for now.
  • Brohoof 1

Hi, as this topic doesn't actually relate to the show, even though it's about the show's creator, I don't think it belongs in show discussion. As it isn't about ponies at all it may belong in off topic, but I'm going to move it to Sugarcube Corner for now.

If you could go ahead and lock it as well, as it has already been answered. I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks! :D

If you could go ahead and lock it as well, as it has already been answered. I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks! :D

No problem. I ran this topic by my fellow mods and was told that a topic of this nature is best suited for blog posts and status updates, so I was about to lock it anyways. However, mutual agreement does make it easier to click that lock button.:)
  • Brohoof 3