Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

@, When you say he's the son of King Ulysses and Queen Athena, wouldn't that technically make him a God himself? Its just your OC page is raising all kinds of red flags with me, so many questions may be asked.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

@, When you say he's the son of King Ulysses and Queen Athena, wouldn't that technically make him a God himself? Its just your OC page is raising all kinds of red flags with me, so many questions may be asked.

Well, i posted a thread on possible names for Kronos' parents, and those were some names suggested to me. I just wanted to give Kronos' parents names with references to war and combat to shape his background a little bit. I dont know if this justifies it, but i tried. :P I mean, you could disregard the names of his parents. Remember, he relinquished his status as prince to essentially become a mercenary. I dont know if that clarifies things, but :P

Edited by Kronos

@, So not the literally god and goddess of war and the battlefield? That's one flag cleared.

Question 2: How is your character alive at that age? Cybernetics need replacements and his organic parts would have expired long ago. What keeps your character from dying?

@, So not the literally god and goddess of war and the battlefield? That's one flag cleared.

Question 2: How is your character alive at that age? Cybernetics need replacements and his organic parts would have expired long ago. What keeps your character from dying?

Well, i guess you could say that he keeps tabs with his kingdom and they occasionally send him shipments of replacement and updated parts in the sidelenes. That and talking about his organic parts--and i know that this may be a big groan thing, but--the nuclear fallout caused a mutation in him that mixed up the cells in his organs, ie some of the regenerative properties of his skin and liver got transferred to whatever organic parts he has left. Those could make for some interesting aspects of his character, no? Edited by Kronos

@, The Organics I could accept, Radioactive fallout causing a mutation in the cells which cause infinite regeneration of healthy cell keeping the parts from expiring from natural causes only. I stress that last part. Although it could come in a combo with enhanced natural healing. Like a mini deadpool.

But the Cybernetics have me concerned, mainly from a story standpoint. This kingdom/ faction/ whatever you want to call it runs supplies to and from your character from a home within or outside of our section of the wasteland? Either way, it would make for an interesting bit of side story.

@, The Organics I could accept, Radioactive fallout causing a mutation in the cells which cause infinite regeneration of healthy cell keeping the parts from expiring from natural causes only. I stress that last part. Although it could come in a combo with enhanced natural healing. Like a mini deadpool.

But the Cybernetics have me concerned, mainly from a story standpoint. This kingdom/ faction/ whatever you want to call it runs supplies to and from your character from a home within or outside of our section of the wasteland? Either way, it would make for an interesting bit of side story.

It's mostly somewhere within his area, but the delivery is always covert.

@,

Sounds mary sue in my opinion.

How does it seem mary sue? Please explain what parts sound that way. I worked through lots of users and moderators to get my OC out of mary sue territory.

@, Its that your OC does not seem to have much in the way of a weakness for this kind of RP. Everyone here has some kind of fault that can be exploited. Your character just seems hot headed hand looking for a fight. Beyond that, I honestly can't say that I can see any faults with him that bring him out of mary sue. Combat master, hyper intelligence, magical ability, flight, strength. Seems to be too good to be true. What exactly does your character stumble at? What makes your character, not a mary sue?

@, Its that your OC does not seem to have much in the way of a weakness for this kind of RP. Everyone here has some kind of fault that can be exploited. Your character just seems hot headed hand looking for a fight. Beyond that, I honestly can't say that I can see any faults with him that bring him out of mary sue. Combat master, hyper intelligence, magical ability, flight, strength. Seems to be too good to be true. What exactly does your character stumble at? What makes your character, not a mary sue?

Other than he fact that he tries to keep his ego as a prince in check, so often times, he gives in to any orders that he's given, no matter how questionabke they are. He also has a tendency to get attached to whomever he travels with or works with which could allow others to take advantage of his abilities for thier own good and he wont even be aware of it. Plus, because he's mostly made of cybernetics, he is susceptible to emps to become immobilized and his whole body requires constant maintenece. Basically, he can be remdered unable to fight if enough of his cybernetics get broken forcing him to stand down or retreat, whichever is possible. He's also in constant need of company, a moral compass to guide him, otherwise, he's easily manipulated because he's not adjusted to the "law of the wasteland".

Does that balance him out enough? Does that make him not a mary sue? Do i just need to express his weaknesses? If that was the case, i would've added those in his RP character profile. How come im learning about these important things now?

Edited by Kronos

Well, i guess you could say that he keeps tabs with his kingdom and they occasionally send him shipments of replacement and updated parts in the sidelenes. That and talking about his organic parts--and i know that this may be a big groan thing, but--the nuclear fallout caused a mutation in him that mixed up the cells in his organs, ie some of the regenerative properties of his skin and liver got transferred to whatever organic parts he has left. Those could make for some interesting aspects of his character, no?

-I have some strong lore that could explain the growth and age. In project horizons there's a character that has a prototype healing talisman that heals all damage - If said tailisman is destroyed they would die however in the story it's bound with a soul jar so it's imposible for her to die

@@TheForgotenBrony, That all depends. You seen, not everyone understands project, (because lets be honest, its not great.) But everyone here understands at least a bit of the lore set in the original story. My vote is we don't include lore from outside the original setting to avoid confusion.

Nitpick now, this is an OOC thread for an ongoing RP. While criticism is okay, I'd rather not have people interject with their voices, directly trying to alter lore if they're not going to be a part of it themselves. But that's just me being stingy and In the end I have no say really. Just a loud mouth.

@, Your thoughts?

@@TheForgotenBrony, That all depends. You seen, not everyone understands project, (because lets be honest, its not great.) But everyone here understands at least a bit of the lore set in the original story. My vote is we don't include lore from outside the original setting to avoid confusion.

@, Your thoughts?

I agree, considering Project horizons isn't apart of the canon verse of Fallout Equestria (Although many fans think it is) no side-fics are allowed as canon in this Rp from this point on

Edited by The Real 1990

-I have some strong lore that could explain the growth and age. In project horizons there's a character that has a prototype healing talisman that heals all damage - If said tailisman is destroyed they would die however in the story it's bound with a soul jar so it's imposible for her to die

I know who you're talking about. Arloste/Rampage/Peppermint. In a way, now that i hink about it, the only difference between Kronos and Rampage is that Kronos is a cyborg and Rampage has a Pheonix Talisman. But hey both share the ability to regenerate their lost limbs--although in Kronos' case, if any of his limbs get broken off, he can just reattach it and fix it while Rampage can regenerate from complete disintegration.

Nitpick now, this is an OOC thread for an ongoing RP. While criticism is okay, I'd rather not have people interject with their voices, directly trying to alter lore if they're not going to be a part of it themselves. But that's just me being stingy and In the end I have no say really. Just a loud mouth.

@, Your thoughts?

Yeah I can see how mixing lore could be an issue, thanks for the feed back! :)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cinder-r9359

Permission to join as hero?

Open to change or alter anything if i missed things

Yeah I can see how mixing lore could be an issue, thanks for the feed back! :)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cinder-r9359

Permission to join as hero?

Open to change or alter anything if i missed things

Nothing needs to be changed I think

Actual now that I look 

that SPECIAL seems a bit to OP for my liking

Edited by The Real 1990