Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pictures of Ponies on Vacation

Lunatic

This summer, everypony's gonna go clubbing at the Roxbury! B)

Posted Image

Looks like it says "Swarm..." something? Sorry, can't make out anymore than that! Though it probably is some horror movie... Lord knows though that the only thing poor Derpy is seeing is the popcorn and the ceiling! ^_^

Huh, check this out, looks like Rainbow Dash picked up a summer job at Abstergo.

Posted Image

Of course, this may get out of hoof pretty quickly, RD may want to consider some other career field for her summer job.

Posted Image

... :blink:

On second thought, never mind, have fun Dashie!!!! B)

I am Ezio and I approve of this.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, ya learn something new everyday! Apparently, the Equestrian Mare's Soccer Team, in a surprise and unprecedented move, will be competing in the 2012 Summer Olympics this summer in London! Go Mares!!! B)

Posted Image

LOL, God's Blessings and best of luck to the U.S. Women's Soccer Squad, along with all other U.S. athletes, competing at the London Olympics this summer! :D

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

YESSS!!!! THIS THREAD LIVES!!!!!! IT LIVESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well, now that this thread has been resurrected from the dead (or at least page 2 of Sugarcube Corner ;) ), let's keep the Pony Vacation Pics coming! Let's see... ah, here's a great one of the Wonderbolts, having a couple brewskis and soaking up some sun!!! So chill! B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

when i saw that i instandly had to think of this picture.

vinyl and spitfire having a blast in the bar.

Posted Image

Ya know, after seeing so many Spitfire drinking pics, I'm starting to think she has bit of a drinking problem. :huh: Hmmm... eh, buck it, it's summer, she can drink all she wants!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Ya know, after seeing so many Spitfire drinking pics, I'm starting to think she has bit of a drinking problem. :huh: Hmmm... eh, buck it, it's summer, she can drink all she wants!!! B)

dam it! i was looking for that pic with my last post but i couldnt find it. well at least its in here now haha.

and yes. spitfire has a bit of a drinking problem.

post-1283-0-79174300-1338540405_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

dam it! i was looking for that pic with my last post but i couldnt find it. well at least its in here now haha.

and yes. spitfire has a bit of a drinking problem.

post-1283-0-79174300-1338540405_thumb.jpg

Nevermind, she still looks cute. Especially with the messy hair ^_^

Wonder what Twilight's gonna do this summer? Silly me, she's probably just gonna read a bunch of books and-

Posted Image

:blink: ...

:blink: ...

Huh... didn't know Twi could party that hard. Then again, I didn't know she could go this crazy either until she did:

:unsure: Yikes... gives me chills every time.

This summer, Rainbow Dash is going to take up... :blink: ... huh, larping, go figure.

Posted Image

:o Oh dear, she may take it just a little too seriously... pray everypony for the safety of every other pony larping with RD. :P

• Brohoof 2

OH NO, NOW TWILIGHT'S TRYING TO GET LUNA TO JOIN IN ON THE LARPING!!!! TWILIGHT YOU FOOL, HAVE YOU ANY IDEA OF THE DESTRUCTIVE CAPABILITIES OF LUNA'S CAPS LOCK!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

LOL, OK, getting a little off topic, back to Summer Pics. :lol:

Ya know everypony, I bet Equestria has cheesy summer horror flicks just like we do... in fact, I can picture it now:

*In best trailer-narrator voice* This summer... they said they weren't real... they said they were myth... well they were wrong! Now, they're coming... and nopony will be safe!!!

Posted Image

SEAPONIES 3D!!!!!! COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!!!!

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REALLY, REALLY GIRLY!!!!!!

B)

• Brohoof 2

how about summer crushes?

i think mac and luna got a thing here.

post-1283-0-39782200-1338812442_thumb.png

and this just looks to sweet to not put it in here. rainbow dash and applejack cuddling is just to... *heart explodes from cuteness overload*

post-1283-0-58351700-1338812492_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

This summer, ponies are invading the Mass Effect universe!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :lol:

First, Rainbow Dash is going to upgrade the Normandy, making it approximately 20%... faster. Oh yeah, and 20% cooler... ;)

Posted Image

Meanwhile, Twilight will lead the fight to take back Earth...

Posted Image

And Pinkie Pie... well... um... huh. :huh: Looks like she'll just pretty much keep being Pinkie Pie...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1