Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pictures of Ponies on Vacation

Lunatic

so school finally closed for 9 whole days! so i'm free for that amount of time.

of course this asks for a party!!

so here's my request to every pony!

post pictures, video's, stories of ponies that are having a great time in their holiday!

post-1283-0-34008400-1335532165_thumb.jpg

post-1283-0-92009500-1335532214_thumb.jpg

post-1283-0-24631900-1335532520_thumb.jpg

post-1283-0-81522700-1335532506.jpg

Edited by Tichafish
made topic more clear
  • Brohoof 6

I probably should start working on pieces to illustrate for me and my gang of bronies and pegasisters...

In the mean time...

There is no such thing as alot of holidays and breaks for us working class pegasisters and bronies...o . O

pfft pfft... :(

• Brohoof 1

cindycindyhoney managed to convince me to re-open this, but I did so while renaming the topic. So everyone gets what it is about when reading it from forum view.

Edited by Tichafish
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, did you all do these pieces yourselves? These are truly inspirational means of having members take time and enjoy themselves whenever we do get vacation time!

i wish i had. i'm a terrible artist myself. to bad.

but i very much enjoy all the artwork done here and i collect all the pony pictures that i find worthy to safe in my folder :)

post-1283-0-15895400-1335631140_thumb.png

Awwwwwwww yeah!!!! B) Can't wait for summer vacation; just two more weeks of papers and exams left, and one cross country trip back from D.C. to good ol' St. Joseph, MI.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

Holy Cow!!! I just had to post this cause Lyra and Bon Bon look so chill!!! B)

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony

Lyra?....oh! iseewatyoudidthere B)

Heheh... what did I do there :huh: ? I'm being serious, I honestly have no idea what I did!!! :blink: SOMEPONY HELP, THE AWKWARD LEVELS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!

Heheh... what did I do there :huh: ? I'm being serious, I honestly have no idea what I did!!! :blink: SOMEPONY HELP, THE AWKWARD LEVELS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!

Lyra's in her famous pose. The pose that made her famous among MLP character fandom, such as Derpy, DJ-P0N3, Doctor Whooves, etc.

In short, she's a meme.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sitting-lyra

• Brohoof 1

Lyra's in her famous pose. The pose that made her famous among MLP character fandom, such as Derpy, DJ-P0N3, Doctor Whooves, etc.

In short, she's a meme.

http://knowyourmeme....es/sitting-lyra

OHHHHH RIGHT!!! :D Sorry, since I just recently joined the whole brony community in general, I'm still trying to discover and keep pace with all of the many memes surrounding the Mane 6, CMC, other characters, and background ponies in the show!!! Thanks buddy!!! :)

OHHHHH RIGHT!!! :D Sorry, since I just recently joined the whole brony community in general, I'm still trying to discover and keep pace with all of the many memes surrounding the Mane 6, CMC, other characters, and background ponies in the show!!! Thanks buddy!!! :)

It's alright, and you're welcome! My interest in Internet memes in general is one of the ways I knew about the show (back when I wasn't a brony, and "didn't" want to watch it...boy...memories). But yeah, it is a hard thing to do, separating the canon, from the fanon, FROM the pony memes, which come in between. LOL :blink:

It's alright, and you're welcome! My interest in Internet memes in general is one of the ways I knew about the show (back when I wasn't a brony, and "didn't" want to watch it...boy...memories). But yeah, it is a hard thing to do, separating the canon, from the fanon, FROM the pony memes, which come in between. LOL :blink:

Tell me about it!!! Oh geez, getting off topic from the thread, ummm... OOOO, this one's good!!!:

Posted Image

RD using her wings unfairly in a competition with AJ... :mellow: boy, what a shock!!! LOL, JK, I love RD, but I was seriously ticked off by a lot of the crap she pulled in the Iron-Pony competition with AJ!!!

• Brohoof 2

Tell me about it!!! Oh geez, getting off topic from the thread, ummm... OOOO, this one's good!!!:

Posted Image

RD using her wings unfairly in a competition with AJ... :mellow: boy, what a shock!!! LOL, JK, I love RD, but I was seriously ticked off by a lot of the crap she pulled in the Iron-Pony competition with AJ!!!

Twas a good episode, fellow brony! Of course, Dashy just can't help it, I mean c'mon, she's Rainbow Dash! XD

Oh....and....is it me or is she not wearing a....oh boy... :blink:

• Brohoof 2

water games!

Posted Image

DERPY DEFEATS ALL!!!!

And now, bronies and pegasisters, I give you summer grillin' with Spike!!!

Posted Image

Awwwww yeah, Spike is the Grill Master!!! B) Although he did forget one thing; a 'Kiss The Cook' apron (c'mon Spike, ya gotta be on your 'A' game man, I mean, Rarity's standing right over there!).

Actually, looking at this image, I can't help but wonder, who is Spike grilling for? I mean, none of the ponies are carnivores, so hopefully he's just grilling for himself, but that raises another question; what is he grilling? And where are Twilight and Pinkie... :blink: oh dear Lord, SPIKE WHY!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

DERPY DEFEATS ALL!!!!

And now, bronies and pegasisters, I give you summer grillin' with Spike!!!

Posted Image

Awwwww yeah, Spike is the Grill Master!!! B) Although he did forget one thing; a 'Kiss The Cook' apron (c'mon Spike, ya gotta be on your 'A' game man, I mean, Rarity's standing right over there!).

Actually, looking at this image, I can't help but wonder, who is Spike grilling for? I mean, none of the ponies are carnivores, so hopefully he's just grilling for himself, but that raises another question; what is he grilling? And where are Twilight and Pinkie... :blink: oh dear Lord, SPIKE WHY!!!!!!!!!

post-1283-0-81917300-1335700990.jpg

post-1283-0-81917300-1335700990.jpg

*sob* I don't want to go into it, it's just too sick; suffice to say, Spike may have developed a taste for ponies in the pic above, and also may have been pushed over the edge by Twilight and Pinkie (which I could honestly see both of them doing)... either that, or Twilight's just in her library and Pinkie's just in another dimension having a party with the Master Chief and Mario (or is that Tuesday?).

And now, I give you this, simply because filly Discord and the Lauren Fausticorn are EPIC WINS!!! (though I'm not quite sure what both NMM and Luna are doing in the same pic):

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

*sob* I don't want to go into it, it's just too sick; suffice to say, Spike may have developed a taste for ponies in the pic above, and also may have been pushed over the edge by Twilight and Pinkie (which I could honestly see both of them doing)... either that, or Twilight's just in her library and Pinkie's just in another dimension having a party with the Master Chief and Mario (or is that Tuesday?).

And now, I give you this, simply because filly Discord and the Lauren Fausticorn are EPIC WINS!!! (though I'm not quite sure what both NMM and Luna are doing in the same pic):

Posted Image

OMG...so many epic reactions with this one! The younger versions are so CUTE! I even see Cadance! D'AWWWW!!!!

Oh, and Lauren Fausticorn is best creatorpony.