Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pictures of Ponies on Vacation

Lunatic

(edited)

Meanwhile, with noponies' birthday coming up anytime soon, and wayyyyyy too much time on her hoof, Pinkie Pie decided that for her first summer activity, she'd invade Eastern Europe. Yay!!!! :lol:

Posted Image

Ok, I know it's not necessarily a "summer vacation" pic at first glance, but here's my case; (1) it looks like it's summer in the pic, and (2) can't you honestly see Pinkie doing something like this if she had NOTHING else to do in the summer?

Edited by Batbrony

Bronies and pegasisters... "Jaws" Equestrian style... that is all. B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This summer, Pinkie Pie shall spend her time testing and refining her already deadly arsenal of brightly colored (and sometimes sentient) weaponry, in preparation for when the sky finally launches its dastardly plans and does indeed begin to fall.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Everypony laughs at her now, but when the sky is falling, they'll see... they'll see. -_-

Edited by Batbrony

Of course, we all have to remember that not every summer activity willl be outdoors; there shall be many a movie night for every pony as well. Just... don't let Derpy make the popcorn, ok?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

This summer, Rainbow Dash will discover go-karts...

... :blink:

Celestia help us!!!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

This summer, Rainbow Dash will discover go-karts...

Celestia help us!!!

Posted Image

Flying, flying go karts are 20% cooler then those other go karts for earth ponies.

Of course, we all have to remember that not every summer activity willl be outdoors; there shall be many a movie night for every pony as well. Just... don't let Derpy make the popcorn, ok?

Posted Image

My eyes are terrible. Can anypony make out the title of the DVD propped up against the sofa? Judging by their looks, it's a horror movie!

(edited)

My eyes are terrible. Can anypony make out the title of the DVD propped up against the sofa? Judging by their looks, it's a horror movie!

Looks like it says "Swarm..." something? Sorry, can't make out anymore than that! Though it probably is some horror movie... Lord knows though that the only thing poor Derpy is seeing is the popcorn and the ceiling! ^_^

Huh, check this out, looks like Rainbow Dash picked up a summer job at Abstergo.

Posted Image

Of course, this may get out of hoof pretty quickly, RD may want to consider some other career field for her summer job.

Posted Image

On second thought, never mind, have fun Dashie!!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony

Here's Twilight going for a different summer beach look!

Posted Image

Dunno why, but this image kept popping up in mah head while sleeping in class today :huh:. Gotta be honest, she is lookin' mighty fine in that, and she's a nerd on top of things (Not saying nerds don't look good. Hell, I'mma a nerd, just don't show it a lot ;)) :P. Thats something Rarity or Fluttershy would wear :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, just how exactly are the Mane 6 going to celebrate saving Equestria for a third time this summer?

AWWWWWWWWW YEAH, that's right, they're going to Disney World!!!!! Woohoo!!! Splash Mountain!!!!! B)

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

So, just how exactly are the Mane 6 going to celebrate saving Equestria for a third time this summer?

AWWWWWWWWW YEAH, that's right, they're going to Disney World!!!!! Woohoo!!! Splash Mountain!!!!! B)

Posted Image

Like I said, my eyes are bad, so I enlarged the picture. Twilight is working out chess problems on a log flume ride! That makes this picture 20% Cooler! (or 20% more egghead!) I love Rarity's expression, and Rainbow Dash is just chillin'!

Looks like it says "Swarm..." something? Sorry, can't make out anymore than that! Though it probably is some horror movie... Lord knows thought that the only thing poor Derpy is seeing is the popcorn and the ceiling! ^_^

I wonder if she lost a muffin somewhere in all that popcorn!

Dunno why, but this image kept popping up in mah head while sleeping in class today :huh:. Gotta be honest, she is lookin' mighty fine in that, and she's a nerd on top of things (Not saying nerds don't look good. Hell, I'mma a nerd, just don't show it a lot ;)) :P. Thats something Rarity or Fluttershy would wear :)

I'm a nerd. My husband seems to think I work it! LOL! That's why I like this picture. We eggheads have to stick together!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Posted Image

I swear, I've seen someone do the same thing Twilight was doing on a pic of Splash Mountain :P

• Brohoof 1