Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mane Six

Grtxkkyz

Okay,i decided to take a little break from paleoart,dinosaurs and related stuff and wanted to do more pony fanart.So here are the mane six drew by me.I suck drawing horses,but i had lots of fun doing so.I know they're not 100% accurate but the problem is that my color pencils are crap.Don't get angry at me for giving them actual hooves please.Stay tuned for moar pony drawings at my account!!!

http://dino-mario.deviantart.com/

post-3428-0-19722300-1335635605_thumb.jpg

post-3428-0-22658700-1335635653_thumb.jpg

post-3428-0-85142900-1335635699_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Yay! I love it when people interpret the ponies in their own styles! :D

It's a relieving process to be able to concept your own interpretations of characters in my opinion.

I applaud your latest artwork Dino! You did splendid!

• Brohoof 1

Drawing something "correct" without references is almost impossible, atleast in the begining. So don't say that you suck or something like that. When I began drawing I thought that I didn't need references, I was totally wrong.

(edited)

I said i'm sorry!!!I just forgot to say it but please don't send ghosts or i'll send grogonopsids!!!HAHAHA,Nah just joking.Pardon me!!!Please!!!It's because i'm very forgetful.

The pony shape was done in my style BTW

Edited by Dino-Mario

Everything's great and I don't mind the hooves but the snouts make them look... weird... and funny :P

I understand though that this is a first a attempt and it is pretty good for one. I'm sure you'll improve the next time you draw them.