Could Flurry Heart lead to more Shining Armor and Cadance?

ggg-2

In past seasons since their introduction, Shining Armor and Cadance have only appeared in 2 episodes per season, with season 3 being the exception where they appeared in 4 episodes. With the introduction of their new daughter, could this lead to them showing up more often? (Not really counting on it, but i can dream. I just love these two lovebirds so much :wub:)

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 1

It makes no odds to me, there are plenty of other characters I'd prefer to see more of than those three.  For starters, I would much rather see a Celestia (or Celestia and Luna) episode, she is far more deserving of some attention from the writers.  I'd also like to see an episode explaining why Zecora, being a zebra and therefore a herd animal that would most likely live in a large social group with a migratory nature is living in isolation in a cottage in the Everfree Forest.

• Brohoof 2

I love Shining and Cadence, but if Flurry is going to be as problematic as I predicted she would be (as well as obnoxious >.>), I'd rather them not. Unfortunately, I do think there's going to be more Flurry Heart. Eheh. Well, Shining and Cadence too, so...that's a plus.

As much as I would like this, it is actually quite doubtful. Since Flurry Heart is clearly staying in the Crystal Empire, which makes sense, I don't think we will see a whole lot of Cadence and Shining Armor, except for special occasions. They have so much more potential but even with having a new baby, I feel like we still won't see much of that potential. 

I say yes and I sure hope so! I loved how Cadence had a very loving, motherly look to Flurry Heart, even when she was going b-sh-- crazy in the library. I also big crystal hearted Shining Armor being exhausted, as it was very relatable as a father in the audience.