Shanks

I started watching Archer a few months or so back, it all started with coming home late from work, having nothing else to watch as I calm down from my adrenaline rush and figuring I would give this a shot and I am liking it. For those who are unfamiliar Archer is an adult oriented cartoon on FX about an incompetent spy agency named ISIS which later became defunct and replaced with the "Figgis Agency" due to the unfortunate coincidence of an actual terrorist group in real life rising up with the same name.

The main character is Sterling Archer who can best be described as James Bond with his IQ turned way down, ego turned way up and a serious alcohol problem, his coworkers are his mother Malory Archer who while they are both at each others throats have a great deal in common. There is Cyril Figgis the somewhat meek and nerdy comptroller, Pam the HR director who does pretty much the opposite of what a good HR director would do, Malory's extremely perverted secretary Cheryl, Kreiger who is the mad scientist type who does some very questionable experiments and is a possible clone of Adolph HItler. And competent agents Ray who is a relatively flamboyant gay man and Lana Kane who Archer apparently had a child with.

• Brohoof 3

I love it. It doesn't hurt that I've grown up on a comic that was a similar premise of an incompetent spy agency, but the level of dysfunction in Archer is an order of magnitude greater.

What is with the disks?

• Brohoof 1

I haven't seen Season 6 yet, I just recently finished Season 5. Archer is such a good show! 

You mean Archer Vice? That is my favorite season, some people criticized the change in direction but they made it work great I love it when Archer asks "how are we going to sell a literal ton of cocaine?"

What is with the disks?

One of the disks was apparently a sex tape involving Malory Archer and I forget who else, but since she sleeps around just as much as her son it can be hard to keep track at times. I find it hilarious that she often criticizes Archer for doing exactly the same thing, though she hasn't gotten in quite as much trouble for it as Archer has. There was that one episode where they met that South American dictator and Archer ending up sleeping with his wife.

• Brohoof 1

I think my favorite part was when Archer either made or said he was going to make Woodhouse eat a bowl of spiderwebs. 

1. Where does one collect that many spiderwebs?

2. How does one put said spiderwebs onto something bowl-shaped?

3. How does one pass spiderwebs? I would thing that would cause blockages.

I think I put too much thought into this. It struck me as hilarious, though.

• Brohoof 2

You mean Archer Vice? That is my favorite season, some people criticized the change in direction but they made it work great I love it when Archer asks "how are we going to sell a literal ton of cocaine?"
 Oops, meant to say I watched Season 6 and not 7 yet. I didn't mind the change in Vice, it was a different direction that really showed potential for the characters without them being in ISIS.
  • Brohoof 1

I enjoy watching Archer whenever the episodes run in Comedy Central and if I'm lucky enough to catch it when I'm not as busy.

Even with its crude humor and sexual themes, it still amuses and entertains me. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

archer-danger-zone-meme-generator-better

I'm currently caught up. Started watching I think when maybe season two or three had finished. One of my favorite adult animations.

c4cb618674597b62f6c5069d6d78117ac72140dd

• Brohoof 1