Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

SO COLD. SO VERY, VERY, VERY COLD--BUT NO SIGN OF SNOW :Cozy:I would like a white Christmas this year, I haven't had one since I was nine but it isn't looking likely...and even if it does snow, I may have frozen into an ice cube by then:ButtercupLaugh:

We in western germany had the whole day strong snowfall. everything is filled in a thick snow blanked. And it is really cold since days (at the moment -7°C). A real winter weather in the cchristmas time, I can not belive it. I have not seen and feeled so much snow and coldness in december since 2017. 

On 2022-12-13 at 8:47 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Cold and freezing. Literally sitting here breathing clouds of condensation. :yeahno:

That's not funny! :o  Light a fire for god's sake ...

Minus 4 C last night where I am, I was OK in the sleeping bag, didn't want to get up until 11 am. Usual problem now, this bungalow is rubbish at keeping heat in ... :unamused:

Roll on the weekend when it will be warmer (comparatively)

This December has been mostly nice and chilly. Thankfully, not ridiculously warm like last December. There may have been a day or two like that, I don't remember. We are about to deal with some even more chilly air with single digits one afternoon. That's an extreme rarity down here. We might even have a little snow. and if it snows enough it might stick around until Christmas morning! :O We haven't had a white Christmas since 2009.