Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Golden Howl (OOC)

Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

Hello guys and gals,I am Valkyrie, and I will be your gm for this RP.

This rp will be SoL / Adventure RP, and this rp will be set on islant named "Desolated Haven" thet was discovered ~100 years before happenings of this rp.

This islan is home to many diferent races, but earth ponys are dominate one.

Main group are traveling merchants.

--------

Begining of the rp:

The main group is made up from two ponys who are entering the small town on the south cost of "Desolated Haven". There journey did start just weeks ago, but they already were able to gain a litle bit of profit from selling some basic ingredient in lest town they visited. And from thet money they bought some logs of wood, and are hoping to sell it in this town for some profit.

--------

In this rp, money will have litle big of an infulance then in other rp's. As in this rp, you are actuly able to gain money, and because of thet you will have to pay with thet money for evrything, starting from simple inn rooms all the way down to food.

If you are interested in joining the rp, here is the sign up sheet:

Name:

Race:

Oc page:

RP link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/151575-golden-howl/

Acepted:

1. Andante Capriccio - SugarfootWillie

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

Name: Thunder Gust

Race: Pegasus

OC page: all I have for this is a link to the thread I made to get input on my OC, https://mlpforums.com/topic/151277-backstory-for-my-first-oc/#entry4497226

Forgot to mention, my backstory takes Thunder Gust up to a bit out of high school. For this rp he's gotten a bit older, about a year or 2 younger than the mane 6 are.

Edited by ThunderGust
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Let me try this with my new OC Kurren$y. He's an earth pony and the link is in my signature.

you can look at his back story, but I'm going to rewrite it soon. If you don't like Kurren$y you can scope Andante

Edited by SugarfootWillie

(edited)
Name: Thunder Gust Race: Pegasus OC page: all I have for this is a link to the thread I made to get input on my OC, https://mlpforums.co...c/#entry4497226Forgot to mention, my backstory takes Thunder Gust up to a bit out of high school. For this rp he's gotten a bit older, about a year or 2 younger than the mane 6 are.

You are aceppted, but you will need to make an oc page for your oc before we start rp :)

@@SugarfootWillie

Huh..... Kurrensy, its a nice oc....but he is litle too kill or be killed oc. And I aim for this rp to be litle more on light side. (Also just a friednly tip, Kurrensy is litle bit of NSFW oc. I just wanted to give you heads up, because you said it is your new oc)

And Andante... I realy did not get a single word from her personality or backstory. So if you like you could say something litle about her here, as I cant aceppt oc, thet I realy dont understend, sry.

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

Sure, there are a lot of allusions in the personality and the back story is a bit avante garde. I tried writing it from his perspective.

Andante is a pony who was born and raised by the aristocratic echelons of Canterlot. His family has a very long history of working directly under Celestia and Luna. As such, he and his family have high standards of conduct which they must adhere to. Andante falls in line with these in that he is cordial, romantic (think King Arthur and the nights of the round table), well educated, a trained leader, and an idealist.

Andante himself spent most of his life learning and studying the skills needed to maintain the legacy of his family. However, while studying the arts it was apparent that his talents were naturally sown in music. As a result, Andante was enrolled in the music academy in Canterlot, where he received his cutie mark upon the completion of his opera buffa Deus Ex Machina. Andante's cutie mark develops over time and it can be seen as a clock counting down how much longer he has to live. Andante struggles against this burden and ultimately will be the cause of his own demise at some point.

anything I didn't cover?

Edited by SugarfootWillie

@@SugarfootWillie

Well she is all right now thet I understend at list a litle bit about her.

But would just like to give you litle heads up after I read about your two OC.

I see thet you like to go litle bit on dark and edgy side, and implement lot of "death" in your writing, so I would like to ask you thet if possible you dont over do it with "death" when you rp here.

Also I would like if you dont use canon characters too much with in your posts. I know this wont be a problem, but I just wanted to say this frst as offten people thet have conections with anny canon character tend to talk about them all the time. I mean it is ok to talk about canon characters, just dont over do it :)

Now after you read this, are you still interested or what I said above was deal breaker?

@@Fallen Valkyrie,

I'm still about playing. Don't worry, only when faced with the appropriate stimuli will I write grimly. My question for you, however, is that will you be able to understand Andante? His diction is incredibly grandiloquent and he speaks in verse form. In addition to this, everything he says is spoken out loud. Blue text will denote dialogue and thoughts that are directed towards a specific entity. Black text will denote omni-directional asides and other tools used in plays to show that the actor is thinking to themselves.

Think of Andante as an actor: the world is his stage as well as his audience.

If need be I will post what Andante says with cliffnotes in the OOC.

@@Fallen Valkyrie,

I'm still about playing. Don't worry, only when faced with the appropriate stimuli will I write grimly. My question for you, however, is that will you be able to understand Andante? His diction is incredibly grandiloquent and he speaks in verse form. In addition to this, everything he says is spoken out loud. Blue text will denote dialogue and thoughts that are directed towards a specific entity. Black text will denote omni-directional asides and other tools used in plays to show that the actor is thinking to themselves.

I do belive I will have some problems in understending her, but we wont know for sure until we start the rp.

Also about blue and black text, I do must say this aint my frst tango dear, I know basic steps ;)

--------

So onces we get an oc page from Thunder, I belive we are ready to begine.

*I will put your name in acepted later today when I get some time to get on my pc.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry to say this but I don't think I'm gonna have time for the rp anymore. I just moved back home college (probably unnecessary information, I know) and I'm gonna be a lot busier than I thought. So I'm going to have to withdraw my request to participate in this rp.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fallen Valkyrie,

I'm still about playing. Don't worry, only when faced with the appropriate stimuli will I write grimly. My question for you, however, is that will you be able to understand Andante? His diction is incredibly grandiloquent and he speaks in verse form. In addition to this, everything he says is spoken out loud. Blue text will denote dialogue and thoughts that are directed towards a specific entity. Black text will denote omni-directional asides and other tools used in plays to show that the actor is thinking to themselves.

So now thet Thunder has quit, would y like for us to wait for another person or would y like to go 1v1 ?

@@Fallen Valkyrie, Now hold your horses (lol) Missy. This seems like it could be a little fun. Ahem, I would like to use my OC Guardian (link in my signature) in this here RP you may be setting up. Also, please ignore his "Abilities" as I know they won't fit in this RP. But other than that I think he might work quite well.