Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Possible Major Spoiler for the Season 6 Finale? IMDB[EDIT:Probably Fake]

DanT

(edited)

No idea how reliable this info is don't know who can edit episode tiles in IMDB and how there verification work.

I was browsing around IMDB and they have a titles and synopsis for the season 6, 2 parts finale

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1751105/episodes?season=6

sig-4503484.zwF2jw9.png

The Mane Seven Part 1

Starlight Glimmer back the village, where everything is beginning.

The Mane Seven Part 2

After the Dreamer's attack, Starlight learned his last friendship lesson.

EDIT:After Further reflection and reading other post I think it's probably fake.

Edited by DanT

I think that should tell you everything.

Really, both lines are written in such poor English and don't even read like actual synopses.

(edited)

It's suspicious; too early to say if this real or not but I'm going with my gut and say this is fake. Better to wait for an official notice or zap2it to release something more credible. 

Edited by EQ_Theta

I think that should tell you everything.

Yea, I'm a bit suspicious of the  info since they have no reason to leak it this early.

The finale will likely 

Involve a Changeling invasion with the revelation that Celestia has been a Changeling since shortly after the resolution to the Season 6 Premier. This is why that they have been writing her interactions as cold, bored, etc. 

So no, I do not think any of that will happen. 

• Brohoof 1

I thought I saw those two episodes being rumoured somewhere else (do not remember the site in particular)

...And the synopsis were the same with all the grammar mistakes and everyone said it was fake.

So I think it's just plain fake.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry Guys I wasn't thinking too much when I saw the info on IMDB so it's most likely fake :lie: can we close this so I can hide in shame :blush:

That being said, I would pretty much call the finale being about starlight glimmer as the Seventh mane character and more or less having the episode be a duo episode of her and twilight, with starlight getting an EOH or other link to twilight.

(edited)

IMDb is like the Wikipedia of film sites; pretty reliable but you can never be too sure since anyone can edit anything on there. So I would dismiss this as fake as well. I still think the finale will be something to do with Guardians of Harmony, but I also think Starlight will play a big part in it and, as Unlikeable Pony said, quite possibly become like a seventh mane character or something like that.

Edited by Golden Star