Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The kendama thread

gamecubeguy214

(edited)

The kendama. What is usually made of wood and string was once a huge trend in schools back somewhere in 2014 to mid 2015, as I remember. You may have never seen a kendama at your school before, or almost everyone has 'em. Do you have one? Post it. Any videos of you showing off your skillz? Post 'em. This is your go-to place when you master a trick or when you just got one with a rainbow ball at Walgreens. I bought this one at a carnival that happened at school yesterday, I got it because I wanted to apologize to my sister for trading the kendama she bought me for PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures for the xBox 360. I decided to draw the face of our beloved yellow circle on the ball, cuz why not.

post-31843-0-64974100-1463248494_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamecubeguy214

Kendamas were the thing in my old school, almost everyone had them; from my friends and classmates. Though they were expensive I got mine for much cheaper, and dyed it pure black.

It's been a long time since I've played with it, but I could remember how I would always mess up my friend when playing "DAMA".

• Brohoof 1