searching 10 slot SoL-ish, adventure-ish, romance-ish RP for fun

Fender

maybe we can just quickly end the day for everyone and start fresh for a second day and take it slow. maybe only a certain amount of posts per day, that way it isn't overwhelming and it isn't dead either. 

No, can't start a new day yet! Quinty, dynamo and andante are still in the morning. I don't know how long it'll take before we are on the afternoon, hopefully we can get there today :kindness:

yeah, everypony should get to the evening before the day is over. but after that we can do a lot better at the posting. :)

Okay then. I'll see to my post tonight. Probably someone can snag Tinker when he goes out to the market to buy materials (next post)? Seeing as I'm a bit lost with where we are after those posts and I don't know where everypony is and how to get Tinker to talk to them. @.@

Okay then. I'll see to my post tonight. Probably someone can snag Tinker when he goes out to the market to buy materials (next post)? Seeing as I'm a bit lost with where we are after those posts and I don't know where everypony is and how to get Tinker to talk to them. @.@

Are you in Sugarcube corner? Dynamo is there and I think I remember you being in there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Brohoof 1

I think Dynamo's and my timeline is still in the morning? Whose is also still in the morning?

I think so. He registered in the morning and it's around noon time. I think the others who are still in the morning are you, myself, Quinty and Andante.

• Brohoof 2

Time travel. It's time travel.

There should be a system to it though, like 15 minutes per post?

That sounds like a good idea. I think with the different time zones it messed up the posts on the RP so we are all a little spread out.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I mean, you don't need to feel bad about it, it shows you're pretty dedicated to it, which isn't something I see in a lot of RPs on here.

Just don't go too overboard on it :) Not everyone in the RP is gonna be able to post at the same speed.

Pretty much this please. I've been really busy the last few days and it's going to be a nightmare just getting one post in with all the reading. I can post at minimum every couple of days, but sometimes I can get going and do a couple at once. Weird sleeping schedule, 4/7 days depression, helping mom. Sorry if this is weird. Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 3

well, in my last post I said that quite some time had passed before andante came to Quinty so I'm a bit more near the afternoon now, just a little heads up for the 'early' guys :adorkable:

hopefully, if SugarFootWilly is/comes onnline this part won't take so long :twi: and I'm home the whole day tomorrow so I think I should be able to catch up fairly soon :please:

• Brohoof 1

well, in my last post I said that quite some time had passed before andante came to Quinty so I'm a bit more near the afternoon now, just a little heads up for the 'early' guys :adorkable:

hopefully, if SugarFootWilly is/comes onnline this part won't take so long :twi: and I'm home the whole day tomorrow so I think I should be able to catch up fairly soon :please:

Same here with Dynamo and Thunder Tinker. Hopefully if Tinker is on later Dynamo and him can finish up and then Dynamo and Quinty can hang out and we can all catch up. Something like that.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah sorry for it getting so out of control. What may well happen is Stardust and I may switch to a 1x1 RP to continue this mini fan fiction :P

And in that case, some more spots can be open for people who might post at less of a turbo-rate.

Yeah sorry for it getting so out of control. What may well happen is Stardust and I may switch to a 1x1 RP to continue this mini fan fiction :P

And in that case, some more spots can be open for people who might post at less of a turbo-rate.

but you are not gonna leave right? since I don't really mind your amount of posts, but I understand others do. if they have a problem keeping up they could maybe just skip the things you two post and only read what the others said (that's what I used to do when I couldn't keep up)

and I also love reading your posts since I think it's absolutely adorable :3

• Brohoof 2

but you are not gonna leave right? since I don't really mind your amount of posts, but I understand others do. if they have a problem keeping up they could maybe just skip the things you two post and only read what the others said (that's what I used to do when I couldn't keep up)

and I also love reading your posts since I think it's absolutely adorable :3

I dunno really, when I started this it was cause I was in a rush to get some RPing done, hence mine and Star's furious amount of posts per hour. :P

I wouldn't shut down the RP though, just maybe have someone else moderate it. Like I've said, I'm confined to mobile, which the forums function at a subpar level on mobile, so, I was painfully unprepared to run an RP of this scale. You guys feel free to keep posting though and enjoy for the time being. :)

I hope this is not a bad question, but I was wondering something. How do you mention someone in a post like @ and the person's name. I wanted to do that, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that.

• Brohoof 1

I hope this is not a bad question, but I was wondering something. How do you mention someone in a post like @ and the person's name. I wanted to do that, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that.

You can either highlight some of the text from the persons post once you do that a couple of buttons will appear, either a quote button or mention button. If you hit mention it will automatically write the code for you in the post box. Otherwise, the code is this, just make sure that you don't put any spaces in it like I am about to. 

[ b ] @ [ member = ' Stardust* ' ] [ / b ] , 

I dunno really, when I started this it was cause I was in a rush to get some RPing done, hence mine and Star's furious amount of posts per hour. :P

I wouldn't shut down the RP though, just maybe have someone else moderate it. Like I've said, I'm confined to mobile, which the forums function at a subpar level on mobile, so, I was painfully unprepared to run an RP of this scale. You guys feel free to keep posting though and enjoy for the time being. :)

oh please, don't leave! Roleplays always die when the DM stops posting, no matter how much the other RP'ers try to keep it alive they will all just slowly leave one by one. And I think your character is such a good addition to the RP so please stay, I'm enjoying this RP far too much :kindness:
  • Brohoof 3