Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 10 slot SoL-ish, adventure-ish, romance-ish RP for fun

Fender

While it is technically full, I was beginning to think 6 slots was actually too few. Send your characters if you'd like. I may well expand this to roughly 10 or 12 slots. :)

Okay then, thanks :D

Here is my character quinty waves:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/quinty-waves-r9510

At first I wanted to send two OC's so you could chose but I think this one fits much better. so, here she is :3

• Brohoof 1

Alright. After some much needed Harry Potter binge watching...I have decided to expand the slot maximum to 10. I do *love* diversity, so...anyway. I will fix up the roster, and start the RP ASAP. Bear with me though, I am unfortunately confined to mobile right now.

Also, the RP is up. Will put a link here in my original post in the OOC.

This sounds like it would be a lot of fun! 

My OC Stardust is in my signature. :) Let me know if she is a good fit!

A good fit, absolutely. I just gotta say, while I take pride in my own OC's, and I have more than 20, your OC is one of the best and most well put together I have ever seen in my 4 years of bronydom. :D And I adore a good color scheme as well. I will put you on the roster.

• Brohoof 1

A good fit, absolutely. I just gotta say, while I take pride in my own OC's, and I have more than 20, your OC is one of the best and most well put together I have ever seen in my 4 years of bronydom. :D And I adore a good color scheme as well. I will put you on the roster.

*blush* thank you.:)

• Brohoof 1

Hope what I wrote was an okay starting point. :)

Looks good to me, if no one else posts in a bit, I will see what I can make happen. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Might I be allowed in? Only really have one character that's made for multiple RPs (See signature), and you seem to have raised the player count since I last checked. Like a relaxed pace.

If not I'll just uh, see myself out.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Hope Sleepy Hollow wasn't too pushy in the RP :P

I personally am loving it so far.

Might I be allowed in? Only really have one character that's made for multiple RPs (See signature), and you seem to have raised the player count since I last checked. Like a relaxed pace.

If not I'll just uh, see myself out.

Lektra is pretty undeniably awesome. Adding you to the roster. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey man can I join but this RP? I would like to use my OC Andante Capriccio (link in description).

Sure. You're in, I will update the roster later.

• Brohoof 1