Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 10 slot SoL-ish, adventure-ish, romance-ish RP for fun

Fender

(edited)

skyjumper and stardust are in stardust's observatorie, they are cleaning up and they just became oficially 'friends' :twi:

Quinty and dynamo are on the market chatting, dynamo's going to the majors office and Quinty's going to put up her stall. :fluttershy:

raze and sleepy hollow are in the park under a tree, hollow just woke up after she fell asleep. :D

I'm not completely sure what andante is doing since I didn't fully understand his post but I beleve he just came home or something :please:

hope this helps :squee:

(I would recomand trying to keep up from now on since it can get confusing but I understand that it can be quite a challenge here :icwudt: )

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 3

skyjumper and stardust are in stardust's observatorie, they are cleaning up and they just became oficially 'friends' :twi:

Quinty and dynamo are on the market chatting, dynamo's going to the majors office and Quinty's going to put up her stall. :fluttershy:

raze and sleepy hollow are in the park under a tree, hollow just woke up after she fell asleep. :D

I'm not completely sure what andante is doing since I didn't fully understand his post but I beleve he just came home or something :please:

hope this helps :squee:

(I would recomand trying to keep up from now on since it can get confusing but I understand that it can be quite a challenge here :icwudt: )

Thank you for your helpfulness. :P

• Brohoof 1

@member='Summer Breeze' @member='Arcing Storm's

So essentially what I did in my last post was land my gryphon in the middle of town square and remark on the quaint joys hidden within Ponyville. Should still be next to the gryphon until I post again.

I'll finish writing my next post when I can get home. Heads up though Summer, I'll be coming to your stall and buying pearls.

----------------------------------

@all

Does anyone want me to post "translations" of my poems?

• Brohoof 3

@member='Summer Breeze' @member='Arcing Storm's

So essentially what I did in my last post was land my gryphon in the middle of town square and remark on the quaint joys hidden within Ponyville. Should still be next to the gryphon until I post again.

I'll finish writing my next post when I can get home. Heads up though Summer, I'll be coming to your stall and buying pearls.

----------------------------------

@all

Does anyone want me to post "translations" of my poems?

Oh nice, another to annoy quinty :D

And I'd like a translation if it isn't too much trouble :please:

• Brohoof 3

@@Stardust*,@@Fender,

aaaahw, I love stardust and sky so much together :rarity: so much fun to read your posts   :D

the only thing that confuses me is how the time could go so fast in your timeline. I mean, from stardust*'s post I can make up it's already (late) afternoon while they haven't done so much since sun raised (first post of the RP) 

but I guess it's because time flies when you have fun  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

@@Stardust*,@@Fender,

aaaahw, I love stardust and sky so much together :rarity: so much fun to read your posts   :D

the only thing that confuses me is how the time could go so fast in your timeline. I mean, from stardust*'s post I can make up it's already (late) afternoon while they haven't done so much since sun raised (first post of the RP) 

but I guess it's because time flies when you have fun  ^_^

Something like that I guess. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze,

Since the conversation has been going so consistently with the two I figured I we should have time somewhat continue. Otherwise they would be stuck in the same place.

My thinking is that each set of friends is going on their own timeline seeing as everyone posts at different times. But when they are all together then they will be on the same time.

Make sense?  

• Brohoof 2

@@Summer Breeze,

Lol, we can always do a jump back in time or time skip as well. I figured anyone would be able to do that. Like for instance since Sleepy Hallow fell asleep, Raze and her pretty much did a time skip to the point of where she woke up.  

@@Stardust*,

yea, that makes sence :) I was indeed thinking of the trouble it would give with interacting with others since most of us are still in the early morning :adorkable:  but I guess you and fender don't want to get interupted now, right  :smug:

@@Summer Breeze,

Lol, we can always do a jump back in time or time skip as well. I figured anyone would be able to do that. Like for instance since Sleepy Hallow fell asleep, Raze and her pretty much did a time skip to the point of where she woke up.

(pokes head in) is there still room for a curious batpony?

Unfortunately there are no more open spots :c

And as for time skips, whenever the RP transitions between days, I will say so here in the OOC. It will usually be when the large majority of the RPers have finished their "day."

• Brohoof 1

Is it really already full? Who's on the number ten slot then?

SugarFootWillie, I believe. I have just been too lazy to edit the OP lately. It's hard for me to do stuff on mobile. :(

• Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze, et al.

Sauntering the den of opulence and commerce

our eyes are graced by a pearlescent sheen

paraded by a pony begotten in water,

her mane lapping against her head

as waves lap against the shore.

Cordially we approach this pony water-bred.

With a flourish we bow and address

our merchant as always:

Good morrow and bless,

How fare you and your journey?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving his gryphon behind Andante went to browse the market and was captivated by Quinty's pearl stand. Commenting on her appearance he cordially accosts Quinty.

(edited)

Sooooo... I'm assuming it's night now? Cuz that's what I wrote.

Also, I kinda have to agree with Arcing Storm. Within a time frame of one day, two people wrote one mini fan-fiction's worth of posts.

I'm not trying to sound rude, but you might want to slow it down...

Edited by The Sad Manikin Mask
  • Brohoof 3

I mean, you don't need to feel bad about it, it shows you're pretty dedicated to it, which isn't something I see in a lot of RPs on here.

Just don't go too overboard on it :) Not everyone in the RP is gonna be able to post at the same speed.

• Brohoof 3