Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 10 slot SoL-ish, adventure-ish, romance-ish RP for fun

Fender

@,

I wouldn't see a problem with you joining. Fender has been having internet issues as of late. But I'm sure he would agree with you joining.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze@et al

Raising our hoof fluidly as a river,

In the presence of distress

we quell our damsel’s concerned quiver.

Vex not over matters of capital,

nor poorly judge those you serve.

Though profiteering is laudable,

Quiet condemnation is not.

The beaming visage of a venerable mare

is to be well and heartily fought.

transgressing notions of monetary wealth,

happiness tells none her price

yet stakes all but good health.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andante raises his fore-hoof to silence Quinty and explains that money is not an issue for him. Andante further advises Quinty to stop judging the quality of the characters she interacts with through her business. Andante concludes by saying that the smile of a mare is not easily earned, much like the money he obtained. The worth of happiness is beyond money yet can leave one without any assets except his or her health.

@,

I wouldn't see a problem with you joining. Fender has been having internet issues as of late. But I'm sure he would agree with you joining.

Does that mean I can start?

• Brohoof 1

@,

go ahead and post, be mindful of the time of day. We are trying to start the new day so when you introduce your character make sure that it is in the late afternoon/evening time frame. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

go ahead and post, be mindful of the time of day. We are trying to start the new day so when you introduce your character make sure that it is in the late afternoon/evening time frame.

Sure thing!

• Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze

I'm going to be slow replying this time around. The Middle Eastern image that I most recently posted is to be put on a guitar and this process has proven to be a laborious pain. Hopefully at the earliest I can get this project done by tomorrow evening, but if not I will be sure to notify you of any time delays.

• Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze

I'm going to be slow replying this time around. The Middle Eastern image that I most recently posted is to be put on a guitar and this process has proven to be a laborious pain. Hopefully at the earliest I can get this project done by tomorrow evening, but if not I will be sure to notify you of any time delays.

Okay, thanks for letting me know :)

Dunno how many people care to read statuses, but let's just say my grandma has been in a really bad state lately. She is very old and her mind is going. She has been insisting she doesn't want to eat or drink and it's becoming so bad we need to hospitalize her to have them force her. Mom and I have been very sad and depressed lately. I'm trying to bury in RP to feel better so I can take my mind off it and finally getting to posting. The problem is you guys have been moving a lot here while I've been depressed about my grandma. Would it be ok to ask for a rundown of what has happened and how much time has passed since the RP has started, please?

Dunno how many people care to read statuses, but let's just say my grandma has been in a really bad state lately. She is very old and her mind is going. She has been insisting she doesn't want to eat or drink and it's becoming so bad we need to hospitalize her to have them force her. Mom and I have been very sad and depressed lately. I'm trying to bury in RP to feel better so I can take my mind off it and finally getting to posting. The problem is you guys have been moving a lot here while I've been depressed about my grandma. Would it be ok to ask for a rundown of what has happened and how much time has passed since the RP has started, please?

Well, the RP is segmented into a few timelines actually. I'm not sure about the others', but Tinker's is still around late morning/early noon.

What has happened though dude? I can't really do much if I have to read ten pages or more....

I can't list them all but Tinker had breakfast with Dynamo and both left after having talked to each other after a while. Now tinker is flying to the market to get some materials. Feel free to interact with him as I don't really have plans for him.

• Brohoof 1

Oh hey, that's right up my alley actually. :)

Feel free to interact with him
Since he's still in the air I can't rightfully do that, but does what I posted work for you as an interaction point? Hopefully it does.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh hey, that's right up my alley actually. :)

Since he's still in the air I can't rightfully do that, but does what I posted work for you as an interaction point? Hopefully it does.

Keep in mind that time in this Rp is a bit all over the place right now; for some it's night, and others it's either day or afternoon.

Keep in mind that time in this Rp is a bit all over the place right now; for some it's night, and others it's either day or afternoon.

That's why I'm holdin off on posting until the others have reached afternoon or evening.