Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel when watching MLP?

Grtxkkyz

How do you feel watching a MLP FIM episode???For some weird reason i feel like the cute chubby kid i was while watching movies such as The Lion King and Toy Story

A bit weird, still...

I always expect my mom to come home right in the middle of an episode... I would hate that...

• Brohoof 1

I find I feel a lot like I do when preparing for a shower. Usually I'm by myself surrounded by fluffy things, listening to pleasant sounds and viewing pleasant things. A blanket instead of a towel, and the sights and sounds of ponies instead of running water and steam.

(edited)

i have this feeling witch i cant describe. i feel very happy. that feeling came to me especially in s2e17 and s2e25+26. if anyone dan describe what it is please tell me.

Edited by MasterCadence

i have this feeling witch i cant describe. i feel very happy. that feeling came to me especially in s2e17 and s2e25+26. if anyone dan describe what it is please tell me.

Same here, I can't describe what it is either...

Like my tummy will explode with sheer happiness.

No other way to describe it.

Other things make me feel this way too. All of the things that made me feel this way have been very good.

It feels like how I felt when I watched old classics. (E.g, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter, etc.)

I'm glad there's a show being aired at this time that has such a nice air of nostalgia, and sheer enjoyment to it.

Relieved and uplifted would probably be the best way to describe how I feel. I can just let go, forget about any problems that might be bothering me and just relax.

(edited)

It's like being thrusted into the sky by unicorn magic that sends you onto a rainbow slide that leads you into a wonderful world of unconventional colorful magical awesomeness... :wub:

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64