Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would love to see a highlight montage

TheAnimatorOfficial

What I mean is a period in the film that really captures the audience, kind of like Circle of Life or Married Life. The closest MLP has had to this is Lullaby for a Princess (although that's a fandom project).

If it creates a 3-5 minute moment instilling emotion the film will leave a huge impact on the viewer.

What I mean is a period in the film that really captures the audience, kind of like Circle of Life or Married Life. The closest MLP has had to this is Lullaby for a Princess (although that's a fandom project).

If it creates a 3-5 minute moment instilling emotion the film will leave a huge impact on the viewer.

Some of the highest points in the show had some of those, like Twilicorn, and judging by how serious business they are going with the movie, I'm sure we'll see one or two of those  

(edited)

I actually would like something like that to happen in the film, it doesn't have to be a major part of it or anything, but it could be something to help add to the experience.

When I first read the title I thought it was going to be something for the closing credits.

And having http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CreativeClosingCredits is also something that I would find to be nice for the movie to have.

Edited by cmarston1

I actually would like something like that to happen in the film, it doesn't have to be a major part of it or anything, but it could be something to help add to the experience.

When I first read the title I thought it was going to be something for the closing credits.

And having http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CreativeClosingCredits is also something that I would find to be nice for the movie to have.

Absolutely. I would love a very stylized credits scene showing the events of the TV series.