Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Come Check Out My Youtube Channel It Has Some Ponies ^-^

chaosprincess

(edited)

Hello everypony I thought I would share my youtube channel on here it does have some pony videos, but it also has let's plays etc please do come check it out if you have some time to spare o and also looking for some channel art so if any pony is able to please do pm me sorry for adding that last bit in, but hope you enjoy my channel here it is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ouf1sodqDMFWheKILlPoA

Side Note: If you like what you see on my channel please leave a like on the videos you like, comment on them let me know what you would like to see more of and subscribe it really helps my channel thank you everypony.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

*drops everything i am holding stops working on the house extention with the hell portal (dont ask) spits out cider and runs out door* we ride to youtube at once!

*drops everything i am holding stops working on the house extention with the hell portal (dont ask) spits out cider and runs out door* we ride to youtube at once!

Thanks viper213 my channel is nothing spectacular, but I try I suppose that's all that matters I don't have top quality videos, but its an expensive world out there, but I appreciate you checking it out.

*returns home picks up hammer and finishes portal* i like it i subscroobed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you  :pinkie:   I appreciate it like I said the videos are not top quality, but it is what it is.  :grin: 

Man, that Mega Lucario's mad. So far, you are off to a good start. I'll help your channel by giving you a free subscriber...which is me.

Thank you Photon Jet I am still getting use to the fighting in Pokken, but I appreciate the kind comment and the subscribe :pinkie:  I plan on recording Zelda Twilight Princess HD on the Wii U once I get over this cold. :(

hell if you need no copyright music i can help you out there i have some you can take free of charge from me and my producers

Thank you for the offer I will think on it Nintendo allows the use of Pokemon music so that's no issue and remixed music is fair use since its no longer the original, but I do appreciate your kind offer thank you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you Photon Jet I am still getting use to the fighting in Pokken, but I appreciate the kind comment and the subscribe :pinkie:  

I play Pokken Tournament and I'm using a Lucario too. So cool that Pokemon is.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

no problem if you ever need it/ want it just pm me and i throw the links at ya

Thank you I really appreciate it.

I play Pokken Tournament too and I'm using a Lucario too. So cool that Pokemon is.

Lucario is my favorite can't use him to his full extent, but that;s ok he is a cool pokemon my cousin likes to use Braixen while I stick with Lucario I did get Mewtwo, but I prefer to use non legendaries in any pokemom game that is just me since you like the Pokken videos once I am better I will post more.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you I really appreciate it.

Lucario is my favorite can't use him to his full extent, but that;s ok he is a cool pokemon my cousin likes to use Braixen while I stick with Lucario I did get Mewtwo, but I prefer to use non legendaries in any pokemom game that is just me since you like the Pokken videos once I am better I will post more.

Well done. It all comes down to practice when you want your Pokemon to have max potential.

• Brohoof 2

Well done. It all comes down to practice when you want your Pokemon to have max potential.

So true can only get better not worse most of my videos are pony related going to actually be making another one really soon just got 2 generation 1 ponies, but I will work on getting more Pokken Tournament up.

• Brohoof 1

So true can only get better not worse most of my videos are pony related going to actually be making another one really soon just got 2 generation 1 ponies, but I will work on getting more Pokken Tournament up.

Best of luck on that. I'm sure you'll get a good number of subscribers.

If you want, you can always accept any Pokken Tournament challengers on here.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to thank everybody who has taken time to check out my youtube channel and who has subscribed I am sorry if I can't get to everybody's comments which is why I am writing this so thank you everybody. :pinkie::yay:

• 2 weeks later...

to watch.

Its good to see others getting themselves out there did you post your video for me to watch or to advertise?

I figured you'd like to watch, if it did get adverticed out more, well that would just be luck wasn't really thinking about it.

to watch.

I figured you'd like to watch, if it did get adverticed out more, well that would just be luck wasn't really thinking about it.

That's fine I did take a glance at it, but I do hope your channel does good. :fluttershy:

That's fine I did take a glance at it, but I do hope your channel does good. :fluttershy:

thanks hope you enjoyed the small vieo i have many others I'm just trying to get notice abit more im just a small timer, still barely pasted 21 subs

thanks hope you enjoyed the small vieo i have many others I'm just trying to get notice abit more im just a small timer, still barely pasted 21 subs

Yeah I know how you feel I am still new to youtube and have 9 subs, but I am still happy with that due to never thought I would hit even 9 subs.

• Brohoof 1

if you guys want i have a reasonable following on my music channel i can give shoutouts if you want

I do appreciate that Viper213 and I can always give you a shout out on my video as well, well videos if you'd like. 

good luck good friend good luck on getting more subs man

Thank you and good luck to you as well.

well a couple shoutouts for me might be nice :P i will give you a shout out tonight on my channel when i update it se if i can send a few your way ( not sure how many tho but i can try)