Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How should they make the poster?

TheAnimatorOfficial

I'm thinking it should have darker colors in the background with the mane 6 being accentuated by glow.

Agreed, if they're aiming to make a movie with cute ponies in a world going bonkers plot, a post like that will tell potential viewers said movie is more than cute ponies going for tea and shit  :proud:

Posters like these should give ideas:

starwarsposter2.jpg

I found TFA's poster alone more exciting than the entire Friendship Games movie. The same needs to go for the 2017 MLP movie, the poster shouting "LET'S KICK SOME FLANKS!"

For some reason, I'm hoping Hasbro does the same thing Disney did with Zootopia, and do parody posters of other popular movies, such as Star Wars. Although I doubt this will happen.

For some reason, I'm hoping Hasbro does the same thing Disney did with Zootopia, and do parody posters of other popular movies, such as Star Wars. Although I doubt this will happen.

Maybe not, FiM is no stranger of parodying other works in their episode titles 

Are you kidding? There's a 90% chance it will happen (much to the Anti-Bronies' dismay).

Are you kidding? There's a 90% chance it will happen (much to the Anti-Bronies' dismay).

Well, yes, those are going to happen because ... well Bronies on average seem to love funny crossovers so if they don't exist officially, they will be made. The question is, will there be official Hasbro Studios parody posters?