Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the most non-pony related, pony related thing you own?

Cirrus.

(edited)

I bring this topic up because I found out that this album just turned 10 years old a couple days ago. Wow time flies. It's probably the only thing I have with any type of horses/ponies that's not MLP related. The album cover and album music kind of have a Luna type vibe- moody and atmospheric. Good music to chill out to.

post-24370-0-89249800-1466281127_thumb.jpg

They are a rock/alternative/pop band out of England that use variations/distortions of the piano in many of their songs. I found them back in the mid 2000's when pop started getting crappier and rap started invading my regular favorite radio station. Back in 2013 I actually saw them in concert in since they were only like 10 miles from my house and they put on 10X better show than I was expecting. Lucky I did because they are currently on hiatus. (they are all married.)

post-24370-0-68318300-1466282302_thumb.jpg

If anyone is looking for something to add to their music playlist, I'd recommend checking them out.

Anyway, what is some of your most pony-related not pony-related stuff?

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A blue plush pegasus with a donkey tail my boyfriend bought me forever ago.

Probably this giant pink unicorn plushie a friend gave me for Valentine's Day when I was in first grade. It has a heart on its flank, too.

That's cool that you kept it all those years. :)

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1