Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forever Eclipse (OOC)

silvermoon15000

Sorry bout that. I wasn't thinking they would be so popular. I did my best to make mine make sense, and the "shock factor" to go both ways, but didn't plan on so many abnormal ponies to exist. I can change mine if you need that of me.

• Brohoof 1

If you think its too much I could just easily change the character into something else entirely... And the reason I do it like I do is because currently for some reason I love making characters like that for some reason. Not entirely sure why.

• Brohoof 1

@@silvermoon15000

I guess I'll actually just remake him, it'll fit better with how you envisioned the story. Don't feel bad about it though, I should really start make less of those kinds of characters.

I'll still be using the name... But time to be re-writing the other parts exception for the appearance... typing intensifies

Name: Lethenir

Appearance: A unicorn whose coat is brownish green, his horn featuring 30 spirals and his mane being a brown-red colour along while being quite messy his tail however is completely straight, quite an awkward topic. His eye colour is a purple that leans more towards blue. His magical aura is sort of a light blue that leans a bit on the red side. He always has a diamond pendant around his neck, it seems to give off a weak red glow. Most likely just a prized possession of his, which it is.

Personality: Before everything happened, this crazy moon stuff that is he lived a good life caring for everything near him. He had that kind of attracting charisma that brought people to him without them questioning why... But afterwards, after the dark panic he tried to help and be sentimental to the new world... It proved him wrong, he was attacked and barely survived. He told himself to be cold towards others and learnt it that way, he had to force himself to live in misery of self-constraint to survive, he always seem to wonder if there exists anyone who could save them all from the darkness from the moon.

Race: Unicorn

Preferred weapon: His magic and "special" ability.

Other:

A list of spells

• Short-range teleport - He isn't a very magic suited Unicorn, he can only teleport 3 times a day before fainting for an hour of exhaustion and with a very low range.
  • Laser - He used to take magic cooking lessons, they taught him how to use a low-power laser spell to cook meat.. Although, he always overdid it and burnt the meat due to being unable to fire the low-power laser at a low enough power. He can use this two times a day or up to 2 minutes.
  • Levitation - ...which unicorn doesn't know levitation?

Special ability

• Magic Cooking - Even though he isn't great at cooking he regards it as his special ability, mostly because there are quite few Unicorns who cook using magic instead of normal methods like a fireplace... It isn't anything special at all, just a thing he can do.

I kinda like this character a bit better as well... And he got changed quite a lot from how he was before (I'll feel bad if I didn't do this anyway...  :adorkable: )

Name- Arduous Demand (Dreadnought)

Gender- Male

Race- Earth (We have much too many uni-Korns)

Weapon- Monstantia's Armor. (Heavy armor covered with weighted areas, talons and blades to serve as weapons.)

Appearance- Arduous is an albino. Under his layers of metal and black leather is a pale equine, white fur, mane, and tail. His eyes are of bright vermilion, and underneath his armor, he appears evil. He is also very strong and large, musculature rivaling the hardest workers of all of Equestria.

Personality- Working in a foundry was a grueling yet rewarding task, giving him a strong sense of both patience and urgency, and granting him the strength and endurance to outlast others. Arduous has gotten into the habit of silence, and doesn't trust others inherently.

Cwhip9 you do not need to change a bat pony is ok...I was talking the very descriptive half demonths characters a bat pony is just a pony with fangs and well other attributes but they appear in the show...so no harm done with crescent...now the rp will start when we have our final member...one more thing we should start discussing if our characters will meet at a point in the rp or shall they already be friends, or certain ponies are friends and others haven't met

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Astral

Appearance: Blue and white mane, with a purple coat and purple eyes.

Personality: Cheerful and has a heart for magic.

Race: Earth Pony

Preferred weapon: Magic Blasts.

Other: She can use and sense magic, and uses a warding spell to protect herself.

If it's something's not clarified enough, just let me know and we can work on it.

Edited by Frannis

sorry I couldn't respond I like the idea of all our ocs meeting somewhere in the rp it generally helps flesh everypony out and im game for the adapction to cresent as I am writing a fan fic with him so that's my 2 cents

• Brohoof 1

If Shadow Dancer does not reply in the first week of the RP I will switch him out for you so be ready but don't get your hopes up.

I may also make a exception depending on how well this goes I may have others join as helpers and side characters that can be considered main charaters but we will see.

Ugh. I am so sorry but I feel like I should withdraw from this RP. I only joined because another one in the Equestrian Empire was on hold. Now that that has have gone ahead and started I don't have the motivation to upkeep this one as well. Besides, I feel like this one is too fast-paced for my taste.

• Brohoof 2