Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

INTJ's make up most of the brony fanbase...

cybershocker455

@@cybershocker455

Just letting you know that I moved this to Sugarcube Corner as this was more of a fandom-related topic.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 2

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130605154614AAh9uLP

I find this finding rather surprising. I thought most bronies would be nf's, but I find the fact that the Mastermind is the personality type that makes up a lot of bronies. I wonder why guys who plan on world domination would be the ones to make up the majority of the fanbase. 

Well obviously because we're all planning on building a Ponyfication ray to turn all the world's humans into ponies of course.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I tend to not take MBTI seriously, all I see are mistyped people who have no idea about the cognitive functions and only refer to the dichotomy to evaluate their type. And considering the cognitive functions, it all turns into a subjective mess of different definitions of the functions and evaluating people's personality type based on that.

Edited by Velcorn

Wow 0.o there aren't that many INTJs

I would have thought they made up the least percent of the fandom XD

The more you know! I have a few friends who are INTJ, and knowing them... If they were bronies, they would be amazing bronies XD

I am INTJ, and I know of a few other INTJ bronies, so that doesn't surprise me too much. I do question how accurate that information is, because you can't really ask every brony what their personality type is. It is good to know that there is an entire army willing to ponify the world.

I could see them making a plurality or at the very least being common but I highly doubt it would be an overwhelming majority. These tests are a good guide but aren't exactly perfect either, I have had some of these tests say I am an INTJ but other say I am an INFJ.