Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were in a zombie apocalypse which pony would you hope to be with?

cider float

I'd go with Celestia, one of the most powerful ponies (if not the most powerful), who can fly and use magic - I'd reckon she'd give me the best chance at survival.

• Brohoof 2

Ofc the easiest option would be choosing any of the princesses. But besides them I'd go for either Applejack or Dashie. Trying to surviving with AJ would be just so badass :D Bucking all the zombies around whoaa and Dashie would probably have a similar technique. Also they are fearless and such an apocalypse would actually turn out to be fun LUL.

Well, since zombification does not affect animals as much as humans, I would want Applejack. She could kick a zombies head clean off, and she is not afraid the get her hooves dirty. Not to mention she is a farmer, she easily get food to prevent us from starving. I don't think there are vary many other ponies that you could rely on for food. You would probably starve to death if you had someone like Celestia or Rainbow Dash.  :twi:

Princess Cadence has that protection spell that physically and biologically shield you from the zombies.

I never thought of that, that is smart! Still going with Applejack though, it is the apocalypse, if the zombies don't get you, you will probably starve. Not to mention Applejack could kick a zombie to the other side of the planet!

*Edit: And Applejack is awesome! :D

Edited by Babyyoshi309

I would choose celestia because it wouldn't be hard for her to kick their ass.

If there are too many zombies, celestia would get tired so i would just choose fluttershy to have someone to hug while we hope they don't find us.

If discord counts (he has a pony head or at least they say so) i would choose him to warp them out of existance. The only problem is if he wasn't reformed yet he would be an even bigger problem later.

Either Twilight (powerful and smart), Luna (similar to Twilight, as well as the most versed in dark/spooky matters), Spike (the most Genre Savvy about this kind of thing, as well as a -- you know -- Dragon), or Discord (no explanation necessary).

I think I would want Pinkie to show up. She's proven that she can kick some major butt and I think we would all need a little cheering up, given the circumstances. 

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash. She's probably about as useful as Applejack in defending ourselves, but she has the added bonus of speed and wings if/when things get really hairy.

I think I would want Pinkie to show up. She's proven that she can kick some major butt and I think we would all need a little cheering up, given the circumstances. 

Good point. She would stay optimistic and keep your morale up. As for the zombies, getting on Pinkie's bad side = death by cake or party cannon.  :okiedokieloki:  I'm pretty sure you'd be very safe.  :lol:

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

while picking celestia or luna would be cliche do to their immense power. i would though would go with twilight, applejack and fluttershy. twlight and flutershy can both fly and can help aj and myself in that situation. Aj is strong twilight has her magic and flutershy can also communicate with her animal friends thus she can forage for food