Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were omnipotent what would you do?

Lil Pip

What I defeniitely wouldn't do is to build a better world for everyone. Because even if I'm omnipoint I have no moral right to choose what better world should look like. :adorkable:

I guess I would just horse around and help random people :love:  Everyone deserves little miracle in their life from time to time. :D

sig-4651042.sig-4651042.200_s.gif

Speaking of which, Mr. Potential Omnipotent, any chance you could maybe teleport Waifulestia there my way (or vice versa) ( :wub: , :lol: )?

Edited by A.V.

If I were omnipotent I'd give myself infinite money, grant myself immortality and invulnerability and enjoy life. At some point I'd probably travel back in time to participate in a huge battle since I'd be entirely invincible anyway. Back home in my own time I'd fix the atmosphere and make it impervious to human damage. All very small things, but I'd do them just the same.

I'd make all the Mane Six Rarity.  :grin::proud:  :pout:  :grin::proud:  :pout:

Then I'd cure all diseases and give people the ability to wish for any kind of food they want.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2016-08-31 at 10:33 PM, Midnight Scribbler said:

I forgot to mention creating ponies irl. Cause who wouldn't? lol

I would do so, but in another planet far from humanity :fluttershy:

First, I will let mother take care of herself, obviously. Can't mess with nature otherwise, all the things such as evolutions and the ecosystem would be skewed. If I have unlimited power,  I will try my best to give all the people's needs met around the world and hoping it will create peace among the nations globally. Then again, can't control human nature so it's best to punish them who oppose you, which eventually lead to fascism and-  it would be pointless isn't?

Remove all nuclear weapons from the planet and impose an edict that all potentially world-ending or otherwise catastrophically dangerous weapons and devices (outside of general nuclear power) will be immediately destroyed along with the methods used to make them.
Remove the excess plastics and other trash from the oceans and waterways of the planet.
Invent some limitless and clean energy the world can quickly adapt to and reproduce for themselves.
Reverse the destruction of the Amazon and provide other ways for those workers to maintain a living.
Fix Chernobyl...
Find some elegant and/or at least agreeable way to reduce the planet's reliance on meat farms.
Find a formula to combat deadly viruses and viruses in general.

Basically reverse the damage we've done to the planet ourselves and resolve the issues that lead to that outcome in the first place. The grimly cynical side of me wants mankind to face the effects of it's own greedy, simple-minded choices but I don't think I could follow through with that. I'd have to help.

Remove all pollution and corruption from the world I can tell you that. Changing the way our society does things would be something far too long for me to type out but that'd definitely be on the list. End world hunger, poverty, etc.

• Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

Honestly, just turn back time and give myself a second chance for real as non omnipotent... But I'm a grass is always greener kind of guy(most people are they just pretend to be happy to convince themselves they made the right decisions in life) but honestly, I know nobody stays truly happy forever in any career, with any one person, no large amounts of drugs or popularity can fulfill you, that's just superficial glamor, it's all fake, all in all, I really always wondered about having a real friend, that's really what I think about the most, it's the only selfless sentiment that exists without objective purpose, people tout "friends" for all sorts of reasons but don't know what loyalty is about, its the real deal... Attraction in one person can fade, so if you really want someone impactful in your life it has to be about more than that when it comes to love, over time people reveal their incompatible egos to each other and they realize they made a horrible mistake based off comparative shallow sentiment made for the world's approval... I just don't know what I'd do if I'm omnipotent bc I've never been omnipotent, used to love the game "Black and White" as a child, I have been and Evil god, I have been a Good god, but humans aren't supposed to have that type of power because of how circumstantial our feelings and interests are ... I'm genuinely happy for happy people, but what will fulfill me is authenticity and loyalty, and if I was a god, I wouldn't be getting those things in authenticity, I know the mistakes I've made, I'd take a second shot at being "human" and I would be patient and not alienate the ones I love because I cant make up my mind... The insides of my arms read the tattoos "Royal" on one arm, "Decisions" on the other and that is what life is to me nonstop 

Edited by Uncle Bumper

I would try to not draw attention to myself and also not do any big changes. For example, instead of just wishing a lot of money or stuff to myself I would rather invest in some company (or cryptocurrency) then using my power make the price go up and then sell it. I could also do things like stop my car from rusting or wearing out.

There would also probably be some mysterious illnesses and deaths from "natural causes" or accidents. Or some people would start feeling immense pain when doing something I do not approve of. 

• 8 months later...

If I were omnipotent, I would strive to create a world where there is peace, harmony, and equality for all living beings. I would eliminate suffering, promote understanding and compassion, and work towards the betterment of humanity and the planet. My goal would be to foster a world filled with love, joy, and prosperity for everyone.

On 2022-01-20 at 11:00 AM, TBD said:

First, I will let mother take care of herself, obviously. Can't mess with nature otherwise, all the things such as evolutions and the ecosystem would be skewed. 

I swear I’m probably under some kind of  drug while writing this. Wth are you saying 2022 TBD??:umad:

If I’m omnipotent I would create the Wizardry World. World of magic, witches  and wizards. Then reset my whole life to be born as a wizard and live my life there as if my sorry for an excuse muggle life never existed. 

No offense God, you may be all powerful and everything  but you have a serious lack of imagination compared to us human. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, TBD said:

I swear I’m probably under some kind of  drug while writing this. Wth are you saying 2022 TBD??:umad:

If I’m omnipotent I would create the Wizardry World. World of magic, witches  and wizards. Then reset my whole life to be born as a wizard and live my life there as if my sorry for an excuse muggle life never existed. 

No offense God, you may be all powerful and everything  but you have a serious lack of imagination compared to us human. 

Reporting drug addict....

Me on the other hand would try to find ways to troll on a whole nother level.