Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Krashface

I don't know if this is the right section, so I already ask pardon.

So, like the title say, I need some help for a fan fiction I'm writing down on Fimfiction, but since I kinda suck in descriptions and stuff like that, a hand is accepted.

In short, is an Equestria Divided story, where the four protagonists have to deal with the mad Inquisitor who rule the city, conspiracies, rebels and... other eldritch, obscure enemies.

Yeah, stuff like that.

I've already write down chapter one, two and three (and the fourt is on his way), but since I've decided to post the entire story once all the chapters are terminated, I don't have reports and suggestions about how to improve it. What I'm asking is: there's someone who want to help an internet friend ?

I will thank anyone who is interested.

I don't know if this is the right section, so I already ask pardon.

So, like the title say, I need some help for a fan fiction I'm writing down on Fimfiction, but since I kinda suck in descriptions and stuff like that, a hand is accepted.

In short, is an Equestria Divided story, where the four protagonists have to deal with the mad Inquisitor who rule the city, conspiracies, rebels and... other eldritch, obscure enemies.

Yeah, stuff like that.

I've already write down chapter one, two and three (and the fourt is on his way), but since I've decided to post the entire story once all the chapters are terminated, I don't have reports and suggestions about how to improve it. What I'm asking is: there's someone who want to help an internet friend ?

I will thank anyone who is interested.

I moved this over to the writing help section of the Forum :)

• Brohoof 1