Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should we make our own google topic and change our logo everyday ?

leonbrony17

Are you suggesting we make logos for Google, in an attempt to get them to actually use one? Or that we add a section on the forums dedicated to our own Google logo, and make new ones daily, disregarding Google's actual logo?

Are you suggesting we make logos for Google, in an attempt to get them to actually use one? Or that we add a section on the forums dedicated to our own Google logo, and make new ones daily, disregarding Google's actual logo?

i... think he means making a section of the forums... i think... :wat:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You mean we should program our own search engine?

Im pretty sure that costs some Money, specially when we have to buy a Webpage Name or something.

Or do you mean we should make a Topic?

Um...we could make a Topic, but that wouldnt really do anything, since we cant use a Topic as a search engine and whoever created the Topic has to change the Title Image in his Post all the time. Who wants to do that? And what should we talk about in that Topic? :lol:

We have a search engine in this Forums, so, if we program this Side, to open a bigger page when we click on search, we might could include a Google Pony Image. I think the MlpForums programers could do that, i dont know. Maybe.

But still, it wouldnt really bring anything, i for example barely use the Forum Search Engine.

And we still couldnt use it as a Google search engine, we would still be limited to Forum Searches..

Someone could maybe make a Mod for Google, to include Pony Images? Maybe that could work...perhaps, i dont know. :wat:

It would be funny, thats for sure. :twi:

Edited by Nanotek

You can make your own google topic and change the logo everyday. I will not deprive you of that joy. It would just be like any other collection of artwork.

...Or you could just mod the google homepage if it ticklers your fancy.

I will say some ponies could probably come up with some creative google logos out there.