Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 cuteness rankings?

gamecubeguy214

1. Fluttershy, because obvious reasons  :fluttershy:

2. Twilight, because she's adorable when she gets excited  :P

3. Pinkie Pie, she's a very sweet pony  :)

4. Rarity, because she looks like a marshmallow  :confused:

5. Rainbow Dash, same reason as Twilight  :ph34r:

6. Applejack, adorable as well, just not as much as the others  :toldya:

1. Applejack 

Personally, I adore her freckles. I really think they compliment her character well (strong family values, humble, honest, etc.) I also think that she has the most pet-able mane of the six, and I would love to run my fingers through it. 

I also can't forget how utterly adorable she was in her lion costume in Scare Master, and she was amazingly cute as a teenager as well. 

2. Rarity 

She is extremely cute when she gets excited. She has a tendency to use bedroom eyes more than the rest of the mane six, which gives her a very flirtatious look most of the time, which is only complimented by her colored eyelids. 

She's also quite cute when wearing her red designer glasses as well, and she definitely has the ability to look great in just about every outfit and hairstyle. 

3. Rainbow Dash

Dashie's cuteness is legendary. She also has a very pet-able mane, and has the rest of the mane six beat in terms of facial expressions that are overloaded with cute. 

4. Pinkie Pie

I would certainly say that her smile is probably the cutest of all the mane six. She honestly looks best when she smiles, and thankfully, she smiles all the time. 

5. Twilight 

Like Rarity, when she gets excited, she is adorable beyond compare. I also find her genuine, motherly interactions with Spike to be among the cutest moments in the show. 

6. Fluttershy 

Though I'm putting her last, I still find her quite adorable. I'm just not as big a fan of her mane style. Of course, her shyness has been insanely cute since day one, but I actually think she's cuter when she displays confidence and assertiveness. And thankfully, she's been doing that a lot more lately. 

Overall, however, the mane six are ALL THE ADORABLENESS!!!!  :ph34r:

post-31053-0-60577200-1478462496_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy/Twilight/Rainbow Dash (which one I find cutest changes with my mood).

Applejack.

Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

Mane 6 7 in cuteness:

1: Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer. I find all three to be equally :=: cute, from their soft colored cute designs to their adorable personality, even if they are all different. I do not rank any above the other.

2. Twilight Sparkle. She is cute with a soft design and color, and her personality can be cute, but it can be a bit annoying.

3. Rarity. Similar to Twilight, and I love her maturity.

4. Applejack and Pinkie Pie. They are okay, but they both can be annoying sometimes, and I just don't find them as attractive as the others.

My personal cuteness ranking (note that this is not the same as my Best Pony list):

1. Rainbow Dash. Who could have imagined Dashie topping anyones cuteness list back in S1 or S2. She's gotten more and more adorable every passing season :wub:
  2. Flutterhsy
  3. Twilight
  4. Pinkie
  5. Rarity
  6. Applejack

Honorable Mention: Starlight. Ever since she debuted her new hairstyle, Glimmy is giving the mane 6 a run for their money for cutest pony. She would have been at the top of the list if it wasn't exclusive only to the Mane 6.

Cutest Background Pony: Minuette. Her cheerful and bubbly personality in Amending Fences was too much for me to handle!

1-Flutters

2-Pinks

3-Twi

4-Dashie (she would be higher if she made cute faces like my sig though :huh:)

5-Rares (leans more on beauty rather than plain cuteness)

6-AJ (like Rares, she leans towards other looks. AJ's beauty is natural, and she also leans on..... hotness :bedeyes:)

• 6 years later...
(edited)

1: Fluttershy
super close second. What can I say, it's Fluttershy

2: Pinkie Pie
I hate her, but I have to admit she is super adorable

3: Twilight Sparkle
Mostly pre-alicorn when she was truly adorkable sometimes

4: Rainbow Dash
I don't want to rank her this high, but I have to because reasons. She has her moments and I have to admit it

5: Applejack
Freckles. She's also cute when her hat is off

6: Rarity
She's more pretty than cute

Edited by FlutterIsBestAlicorn
because