gaming Call of Duty vs. Battlefield

Mint Petal

75 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Battlefield Series
    • Call of Duty Series

Out of the two, I prefer Call of Duty. It's just more fun to me, and I'm not really a fan of Battlefield's giant maps and more realistic gameplay. Matches are really slow, and I prefer the fast-paced nature of Call of Duty. However, I do like Battlefield's destruction mechanic and vehicles.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive is best though.

I haven't played much of Battlefield, so I can't really say much, other than that the pacing is too slow for me (even though they are meant to be "realistic").

I like the pacing of the Call of Duty games. I especially like the single-player campaigns for them, and I do get enjoyment from multiplayer matches time to time.

• Brohoof 1

This is a question I want to know what do you like better gamers.

I'm a battlefield player myself but I do play cod every now and then.

Hello! This is my first poll!

I wondered what kind of FPS players are here and made this thread

So the question is:

Battlefield, or CoD?

Please also refrain why you think this

I personally choose Battlefield, because it has cars, tanks jets etc. and it has a more mature community, while CoD is (in my opinion) full of raging 7 year olds.

Whats your opinion? Please tell!

Hey there.

Just want to let you both know that I've merged your threads into a pre-existing one of the same subject.

In the future, please use the search function when you are thinking of making a topic~

• Brohoof 2

I would say both but I do prefer Battlefield better and even though it's strategy based, it's still very fun for me. Even though when I play Call of Duty it's still enjoyable at the same time. 

• Brohoof 1

okay, this should be interesting.

I would say I prefer Battlefield...just about.

I say that because unlike Battlefield, CoD has had some pretty low spots (Ghosts, MW3, MW2 IMO) but each BF title has been consistently good I think. There is also a lot more content that battlefield has to offer in its multiplayer with a nice variation of maps in different sizes and shapes. CoD keeps to more linear, arena style maps which better fit it's arcade shooter pace. While I do love CoD, Battlefield just has so much MORE to offer and the gunplay feels much more rewarding. The inclusion of Conquest also influences my opinion as the vehicle combat is equally satisfying.

• Brohoof 1

If we are talking overall quality, I think the Battlefield series is far superior than Call of Duty in nearly every aspect. What Call of Duty does well is that quick match, addictive leveling up gameplay, but even then I feel like it is losing that addictive nature now. Battlefield 4, while it had a terrible start, is a technical wonder that no Call of Duty has matched nor do I think it will be matched.

As for what I prefer, it depends on my mood, but lately I have been preferring the feeling of Battlefield because it actually makes you feel like you are in a huge battle, a war, and you actually matter. COD is fun but only in very short bursts and each new game seems to have less and less content.

My vote goes to Battlefield, I feel it is the better product overall.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like both actually.

CoD has a great story singleplayer,and the multiplayer is fast and intense.

Battlefield has player vs bot (old ones) singleplayer,which is my favourite. Bf has mix-kind of mp. Depends on the map,some are fast and some are slow.

I choose Battlefield