• Go to first unread post
109 replies to this topic

#101 JonasDarkmane

JonasDarkmane

"I'm a difficult man to love" - Mr. Gold

• Moderators
  • Global Moderator, The Dork One, I. M. Meen Residential, Residential Viking

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:13 AM

I am so proud of what we have accomplished, and what we can still continue accomplishing these last 2 days, as the more the merrier for more people :D :D 

I am so proud for every single individual, whether you donated or not, helped spread the word or just generally partook in this merriment, you have really helped spread the cheer of Christmas and if not Christmas, helped put a meaning to this charity movement. Thank all of you for helping <3 <3 <3 

Register now to remove this ad.

#102 PiratePony

PiratePony

Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pony's life for me

• Moderators
  • Piratical Mod

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:37 AM

The Final Day of Making Christmas Merrier and the last day of 2016. I know there's been a lot of negativity spread around about this year. There were political things that may not have gone your way, there were celebrity deaths that may have hit you hard, and whatever else. But there are great things about 2016. I mean, the Chicago Cubs won the world series!  Anyway, I digress.

We were also able to raise over $4,000 for charity: water, an organization that helps those in the world who do not have the necessity of clean water. To them, 2016 might be a turning point in their lives, and even though they will never know us, we helped them out greatly.

In case you missed the post, the $4K stretch goal is a live comic reading by donors and Poniverse staff. More details soon.

A dollar will still get you entry into the sweepstakes for $15 worth of MLP Forum Commission Credit

Also that same dollar will get you automatic entry into the sweepstakes for a video game giveaway

So thank you once again. You have today if you can find any more, or if you haven't, to give anything, from .01 up, every little bit helps.  Thank you all again.

I'll update tomorrow about the sweepstakes winners, our final total, and soon I'll have updated info for Lady Kiri's Q&A, the shipfic read by Dark Horse, the original shipfics by the three way tie winners, the live comic readings and more.

Thanks for Making Christmas Merrier!  I'll see you next year with our grand total. Have a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve.  If you're driving tonight, please be responsible. Take care guys!

-Pirate

#103 Randimaxis

Randimaxis

MOSTLY harmless.

• Moderators
  • Community Moderator & Chaos Consultant

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:56 AM

"... and God bless us, every one."

- Tiny Tim

#104 Jeric

Jeric

Do it for her ...

• Subscribers
  • Prophet of Rarity

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:02 AM

Congrats on yet another successful year guys. Congrats to the team and to Pirate pulling it off, and more importantly thank you to all those that donated their time and funds to this cause.

:D

#105 Niniibear

Niniibear

Cupcake

• Users

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Even thos you passed your mark,I donated what I could.
Its not much but congrats!

#106 VengefulStrudel

VengefulStrudel

Adun tortillas

• Moderators
  • Global Moderator, Boopmachine & Shipper Admiral

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:36 AM

Congrats to everyone, on not only reaching the goal, but exceeding it! Thanks to Pirate for taking the lead and organizing this, and thanks to everyone who donated, helped spread the word and contributed to this! Thanks to these actions, people's lives will now change for the better. <3 Rarity would be proud of this generosity~

#107 Abstract

Abstract

Dragon

• Users

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

Wow, good job guys. I'm seriously impressed that we were able to raise that much!

#108 BloodDrops

BloodDrops

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

@PiratePony,

Can i donate via paypal? 

give me a email and ill send u a  donation 

#109 PiratePony

PiratePony

Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pony's life for me

• Moderators
  • Piratical Mod

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:31 PM

@BloodDrops, the campaign is over, and you can view the grand total here: https://donate.chari...stmas-merrier-v

However, if you wish to, from there you can still donate to the charity. I'm sure charity: water would greatly appreciate it. They do accept paypal as a form of donation. 

#110 BloodDrops

BloodDrops

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:42 AM

@PiratePony,

awww,

I will wait for the next campaign to start

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users