Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Element would Starlight and others have?

Props Valroa

Sunset would be the Element of Empathy, something many fans have associated with her, and even one of the writers suggested that this was the case. Trixie was given an Element in the Reflections story arc of the comics, but I can't recall what it was she was given. As for Starlight... That's a tough one seeing as she seems to be all over the place.

• Brohoof 1

I cant think of any element for Starlight, because she is a character that you can not just define by one word and she doesnt have any strong virtue to become element (maybe not yet). Right now, her most noticeable traits are her magic and her leadership, which Twilight has already possessed.

If i can name her an element based on her negative, which is more noticeable, i will call her Element of Anxiety or Sociopathy.

Sunset would be the Element of Empathy, something many fans have associated with her, and even one of the writers suggested that this was the case. Trixie was given an Element in the Reflections story arc of the comics, but I can't recall what it was she was given. As for Starlight... That's a tough one seeing as she seems to be all over the place.

Sunset is pretty Empathic so I agree. Trixie could have the element of illusion, not sure. Starlight is everywhere and I agree.

Starlight might have the Element of Humility; she's become quite humble since her time running the equals-town.  And let's face it, pride can ruin friendships, so humility can function as an element of friendship.

I agree, makes sense.

I cant think of any element for Starlight, because she is a character that you can not just define by one word and she doesnt have any strong virtue to become element (maybe not yet). Right now, her most noticeable traits are her magic and her leadership, which Twilight has already possessed.

If i can name her an element based on her negative, which is more noticeable, i will call her Element of Anxiety or Sociopathy.

Indeed.

She would be the element of Power for her OP magical abilities.

I would have to agree.

• Brohoof 2

Sunset is pretty Empathic so I agree. Trixie could have the element of illusion, not sure. Starlight is everywhere and I agree.

From what I remember of the Reflections story arc--I need to find my copy of that issue and look at the double-paged image--Trixie was seen as being akin to what Twilight would be, but she wasn't the Element of Magic. Chrysalis, Derpy, and the Flim-Flam Brothers were the other Element Bearers alongside her.

From what I remember of the Reflections story arc--I need to find my copy of that issue and look at the double-paged image--Trixie was seen as being akin to what Twilight would be, but she wasn't the Element of Magic. Chrysalis, Derpy, and the Flim-Flam Brothers were the other Element Bearers alongside her.

Here you go. I think all you need to do is find the reverse of what their elements are, and there you have what they represent in the show.

(Doesn't allow this extension in the community)

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fderpicdn.net%2Fimg%2Fview%2F2014%2F5%2F20%2F631566__safe_derpy%2Bhooves_trixie_edit_queen%2Bchrysalis_glasses_alicorn_idw_race%2Bswap_spoiler-colon-comic.jpg&u=https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/5/20/631566__safe_derpy+hooves_trixie_edit_queen+chrysalis_glasses_alicorn_idw_race+swap_spoiler-colon-comic.jpg

Edited by StarlightTrixie
  • Brohoof 2

Here you go. I think all you need to do is find the reverse of what their elements are, and there you have what they represent in the show.

Trixie is the Element of Humility and is also an alicorn in that image. That actually makes sense given how boisterous she can be under certain situations.