Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Ever-Ending: Behemoth [Closed]

FancyHorse

Well I was thinking that the reactor has some sort of potentially deadly issue that emerges like a rapid uncontrollable pressure increase problem or something that could potentially cause it to self-destruct and Techno ends up being the first to notice it and attempt to alert the staff about it. It's a potential concept for the future of the RP. :)

• Brohoof 1

Well I was thinking that the reactor has some sort of potentially deadly issue that emerges like a rapid uncontrollable pressure increase problem or something that could potentially cause it to self-destruct and Techno ends up being the first to notice it and attempt to alert the staff about it. It's a potential concept for the future of the RP. :)

I'll keep that in mind. I'll plan on adding this perhaps during a mid or later phase in the play. How does that sound?

• Brohoof 1

I could never forget you. I only get mildly distracted is all.. hehe.

Are you upset?

You should know by now that I don't get upset by minor things like this, merely a reminder.

• Brohoof 2

@@FancyHorse,

I once again got another idea that the hostilities where a part of a terrorist group that were trying to take control over the world and their number one priority at the time was to destroy Celestial labs as without the company the world would go into total fallout within a few months making it possible for the terrorists to gain power over society. So they were targeting mainly employees from the company but in this attack Techno was their main target. He of course knew about the terrorist group and was surprised to see that they somehow found out that he would be on that train. It's also a potential new concept for the RP. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

@@Techno Universal

I should kinda... remind that the world already did fall apart? *cough* Ever-End! *Cough* 

But I guess I'm open. I had a planning on some type of boarding/hostage bits (Shit spoilers)

I wouldn't call a terrorist attack a new concept more like a an old idea.     (yay modern terrorism)

But yes I'll consider it. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Techno Universal,

I should kinda... remind that the world already did fall apart? *cough* Ever-End! *Cough*

But I guess I'm open. I had a planning on some type of boarding/hostage bits (Shit spoilers)

I wouldn't call a terrorist attack a new concept more like a an old idea. (yay modern terrorism)

But yes I'll consider it.

I was actually going to write about it in my next post. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Just checking in.  I know things are going down here, but once again, don't really have the time or energy to do anything in this thread.  The weekend's almost here, and I've got a physical chemistry exam in thirty minutes.  I'll see you on the other side.

• Brohoof 1

Just checking in.  I know things are going down here, but once again, don't really have the time or energy to do anything in this thread.  The weekend's almost here, and I've got a physical chemistry exam in thirty minutes.  I'll see you on the other side.

May luck and MLG test-taking skill be with you.

(edited)

I must deeply apologize.. I feel I've been pushing this along too quick for the others to properly catch up and mingle with the others. 

Sometimes I get impatient at myself.. 

This a rather deep embarrassment for me and I deeply apologize. I was too focused on wanting a action scene I wasn't thinking of my participants.

Edited by FancyHorse
  • Brohoof 2

I must deeply apologize.. I feel I've been pushing this along too quick for the others to properly catch up and mingle with the others. 

Sometimes I get impatient at myself.. 

This a rather deep embarrassment for me and I deeply apologize. I was too focused on wanting a action scene I wasn't thinking of my participants.

Oh, no problem! I mean, I think it was going fine. Don't feel bad, it happens to the best of us.