Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Emoji Movie

CastletonSnob

I've never understood "Emoji craze." They're just glorified emoticons, and emoticons have been around since the dawn of the internet.

Also, what the heck is Patrick Stewart thinking; is he really so desperate for work that he's willing to lend his voice to a literal pile of crap? :okiedokieloki: 

Come on, man--you played the best (IMO) Star Trek captain, you've performed Shakespeare on stage, and you were knighted!

Have some respect for yourself.

• Brohoof 1

I've never understood "Emoji craze." They're just glorified emoticons, and emoticons have been around since the dawn of the internet.

Also, what the heck is Patrick Stewart thinking; is he really so desperate for work that he's willing to lend his voice to a literal pile of crap? :okiedokieloki: 

Come on, man--you played the best (IMO) Star Trek captain, you've performed Shakespeare on stage, and you were knighted!

Have some respect for yourself.

Maybe he's just doing it for his grandchildren. Or maybe he really liked the script for- *starts laughing uncontrollably* I'm sorry, I just couldn't say that with a straight face .

Can we please boycott this movie by not seeing it?

Seriously. I see movies like these come out, and everyone complains about how bad it is and yet they go see it anyway to see how bad it is. Thus giving them money. I really wish there was a way to get people to not watch this movie but, it won't happen. There will still be some five year olds here and there.