Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most trustworthy pony

radiance62

If you were to choose one of the mane 6 as your best friend, which one do you think is the most trustworthy? (This means you are aware that she will never ever betray you regardless of the circumstances)

Edited by radiance62

Definitely Twily. She is incredibly smart, has great leadership skills and is the princess of friendship after all. She has waaaay more positive aspects than I could ever dream of having. I can see her being one of the most trustworthy ponies in Equestria.

Applejack, I respected her being straight-out  honest  and she wont sugarcoat things either.

RD for representing loyalty but she is often inconsiderate.   

Pinkie pie on the other hand she's more considerate out of the two and honest due to avoid hurting a person's feeling. So my final answer is Pinkie pie as a good friend.

Edited by Satrox

At this point in the series, I would probably have to go with Twilight. Her new role as the "Princess of Friendship" coupled with her neurotic tendencies pretty much assures that she would experience extreme emotional turmoil if she was to turn her back on a new friend. Just look to the episode Amending Fences for reference. She feels as though it is her duty to cultivate friendships, solve friendship problems, and, generally, help her friends whenever possible. 

• Brohoof 1

I would definitely choose Applejack. I respect that she is pretty honest and wouldn't sugarcoat things, but is still considerate to others feelings and isn't brutally blunt. She has a great work ethic and is always willing to help out when needed.

• Brohoof 1