Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever...

Mach33

Have any of you ever done something, like worked at something for such a long time that when you are done your brain is in pain...But then you give it that one tweak and it messes up whatever you are doing?

Probably. I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times, and my need to organize everything and work out all the details can sometimes cause issues. I can have a hard time deciding when enough is enough on some things.

• Brohoof 1

UUUUGGGG.

Its acctaully been the cause of severe anxiety and depression. Im a tryhard when I want something but I become obsessive about it always trying to fix myself. Typically that doesnt end for the best for me.

Whenever I work on a really complex writing project (which usually entails lots of intricate plot twists) it can take me as long as a year to complete. Then I'll look at it a month later with a fresh eye and see all the problems with it and I have to go right back to work for another long round. 

After a project like that it always feels like my brain gets worked so hard it's about to catch on fire.  :pout:

No. My brain gets bored faster, and disinterested, more than pained. And that is counting playing Devil Daggers for hours on end when I first got into it. I can feel stress, but, brain pain almost never happens, oh wait yes, actually its usually a dehydration headache, google it, number one cause of headaches, and it tends to happen when you binge on an activity, cuz you forget to eat and drink as much, which is why people who read or game excessively can be skinnier. Esport gamers, tend to not be obese. Studies confirm games and reading distract from hunger, scientists usually also are not obese, the similarity is hyper-focusing on a topic. Which studies further say males tend to do more than females. It might be why they tend to die about 7 years younger on average, Americans in one study were thought that they get overheated more is why they age faster than people in some Euro countries, who have windows open even at near-freezing temperatures.