Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay!

Chrylestia600

@Chrylestia600

Keeneye was finally free from his banishment, after a few long hours at an attempt to heal himself he had finally made it somewhat bearable. He looked down at his orange body, covered in burn marks and several scratches and cackled wildly. Through his power deluded mind he saw a town in the distance, the heat from his body was still coming and he shot towards Ponyville at a rather fast speed, leaving a trail of flames and fires where he was.  

• Brohoof 1

On 2017-4-16 at 7:49 PM, Techno Universal said:

At this point Techno had fallen asleep again in the control room. He then started to sleepwalk as he then started typing in a spawn item command into the console. It ended up being a command to spawn apples in the bedroom where Blood was and it would only spawn one apple every time it was run. But the only issue was that Techno was spamming the enter button on his keyboard and that was also spamming Blood with apples...

TU: Appes are the best and we need the whole universe to be that way! By pressing this button trillions of times...

It still took Techno a while to wake up and realise what he was doing...

Blood began nibbling on the apples, that were spawning. She liked apples, though when she was full she put the apples into the bath, and when that was full she put the rest into the fridge. Though they continued to spawn, she got grumpy. She didn't want anymore apples. She looked at where they were being spawned in and smashed it.

She then sat down on the bed covered with apples.

8 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood began nibbling on the apples, that were spawning. She liked apples, though when she was full she put the apples into the bath, and when that was full she put the rest into the fridge. Though they continued to spawn, she got grumpy. She didn't want anymore apples. She looked at where they were being spawned in and smashed it.

She then sat down on the bed covered with apples.

Techno finally woke up...

TU: Ahh!! Why am I flooding Blood with Apples!? It's probably because I'm sleep walking again and I seriously need to patch that in my system sometime before it causes something worse to happen. Now I need to undo all of this so I'll despawn all these apples that blood almost got drowned in.

Techno then despawnd all the apples except for the ones Blood ate...

TU: Now that's done I'll go and check on Blood. I'm sure he's...

Techno then saw a list of Blood's design information on his screen as he was walking away...

TU: Wait it says "sex: female" on the profile over there... OHHH right I'm an idiot! I somehow thought he was male but according to the profile she's female. What an idiot I can be sometimes but now let's see what happened...

Techno then opened the door to Blood's room...

TU: Sorry I had a bit of an accident in the control room so is everything ok in here!?  

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno finally woke up...

TU: Ahh!! Why am I flooding Blood with Apples!? It's probably because I'm sleep walking again and I seriously need to patch that in my system sometime before it causes something worse to happen. Now I need to undo all of this so I'll despawn all these apples that blood almost got drowned in.

Techno then despawnd all the apples except for the ones Blood ate...

TU: Now that's done I'll go and check on Blood. I'm sure he's...

Techno then saw a list of Blood's design information on his screen as he was walking away...

TU: Wait it says "sex: female" on the profile over there... OHHH right I'm an idiot! I somehow thought he was male but according to the profile she's female. What an idiot I can be sometimes but now let's see what happened...

Techno then opened the door to Blood's room...

TU: Sorry I had a bit of an accident in the control room so is everything ok in here!?  

Blood blinked at him, she wasn't impressed that he just barged in. What if she wasn't decent? Well she was but she got angry easily. She picked up a apple and chucked it at him. She wasn't best pleased, she had a whole pile of throwing apples, and tossed another apple at him. That one hit him in the face. She then got up and growled at him, she then picked up her fridge and tossed it at him as well.

If that wasn't clearly telling him he was to knock first, she didn't know what would tell him.

4 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood blinked at him, she wasn't impressed that he just barged in. What if she wasn't decent? Well she was but she got angry easily. She picked up a apple and chucked it at him. She wasn't best pleased, she had a whole pile of throwing apples, and tossed another apple at him. That one hit him in the face. She then got up and growled at him, she then picked up her fridge and tossed it at him as well.

If that wasn't clearly telling him he was to knock first, she didn't know what would tell him.

When Blood started throwing apples at Techno's face. Techno frowned looking a bit annoyed but when the fridge was thrown at him he stopped it right in front of his face and then reversed it's timeline for it to go back into it's original position.

TU: So.. Did I interrupt anything? It's just I had to see if you were ok after I accidentally flooded you with apples in my sleep earlier. It's just I cere a lot for you and I'm a really nice guy. Most of the time...

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

When Blood started throwing apples at Techno's face. Techno frowned looking a bit annoyed but when the fridge was thrown at him he stopped it right in front of his face and then reversed it's timeline for it to go back into it's original position.

TU: So.. Did I interrupt anything? It's just I had to see if you were ok after I accidentally flooded you with apples in my sleep earlier. It's just I cere a lot for you and I'm a really nice guy. Most of the time...

He hadn't gotten the hint, so blood helped him along. SHe pushed him to the ground and growled at him showing her teeth. She was in a biting mood, and this stallion was pushing the wrong buttons

9 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

He hadn't gotten the hint, so blood helped him along. SHe pushed him to the ground and growled at him showing her teeth. She was in a biting mood, and this stallion was pushing the wrong buttons

Techno finally released Blood was really in an explosive mood...

TU: You're really turning to your default zombie instincts now aren't you? But just to warn you if you bite into me. You will likely bite into one of my internal wires and you will get shocked with extremely high amounts of magic that can injure you badly or possibly kill you! Trust me you do not want to learn it the hard way!

Techno had a real serious face on as he looked directly into Blood's eyes...

On 2017-5-3 at 7:42 AM, Techno Universal said:

Techno finally released Blood was really in an explosive mood...

TU: You're really turning to your default zombie instincts now aren't you? But just to warn you if you bite into me. You will likely bite into one of my internal wires and you will get shocked with extremely high amounts of magic that can injure you badly or possibly kill you! Trust me you do not want to learn it the hard way!

Techno had a real serious face on as he looked directly into Blood's eyes...

Blood blinked at him, she smirked at him. He was trying to get out of a biting. So she bit his ear. And nothing, so she bit it harder and found that there was actually a wire of some sort in there. She continued to bite on it

8 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood blinked at him, she smirked at him. He was trying to get out of a biting. So she bit his ear. And nothing, so she bit it harder and found that there was actually a wire of some sort in there. She continued to bite on it

As Blood bit into the wire Techno screamed for her to not bite into it. The wire then burst open and shocked Blood with dangerously high amounts of magic that went straight into her head. It also blasted Blood across the room...

TU: Oh no... I warned her but she didn't listen! It possibly wiped her memory drive and did other sorts of damage to her primary components as the arch went straight through her head. At worst it could of fried her whole motherboard and that would mean she is was killed by the blast but I hope that she's okay... 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@NightmareLuna800, @Daybreaker, @dosey doe, @Techno Universal, @BloodDrops, @blackstarraven, @Pr0m4NV14, @~Natural Beauty~, @CentipedeGhoul, @silvermoon15000

(OOC- ATTENTION: This roleplay is getting a basic reboot, meaning we are skipping ahead of everything taking place here and restarting. Any further replies need to follow that guideline. Thank you!)

It was another sunny morning in Equestria. Layla Shade sipped her chocolate shake inside her favorite cafe in Ponyville as she debated what she was going to do with the day. This wasn't usually how she spent her mornings, but today was an exception. "I wonder what Astera is doing right about now." She muttered to herself. Perhaps her sister wasn't even awake yet. Even though she liked the idea of taunting Astera about being in bed all day, she doubted that that was the case. Her sister was probably up and about, doing who knew what. Letting out a relaxed breath, Shade leaned back in her chair, took another sip of her shake, and closed her eyes.

Edited by Chrylestia600

Dosey was off work today from her job as Hoofer Steps' teaching assistant, so she was down at the park, warming up with some stretches before practicing. On the grass next to her lay her saddlebags, mostly full of snacks and juice boxes. There were a few other ponies enjoying the park: reading on benches, flying kites, playing tag, having picnics, or just lounging about.
This was her typical routine on her days off: she came down here to dance, and sometimes other ponies would join in, or watch, or ask her to teach them. It was a great way to make a few extra bits on the side, and she loved doing it. Plus, the flowers that grew in the park were especially tasty!

• Brohoof 1

Right above Shade's house Techno was relaxing in a floating deck chair. He and the deck chair where also completely invisible...

TU: I haven't had a rest like this in years now. I've been really needing this and I can see everything in Ponyville from up here too. It's definitely very calm and relaxing up here and I love it here.

• Brohoof 1

Silver, not caring much about today, closed the door behind him, he needed some things from the market, just food, but if he saw something he was interested in he would check it out. He stepped away from his door and started to trot his way towards the marketplace.

• Brohoof 1

Mike McGuffin wandered into the strange town.  As he walked down the street he noted that there were various vendors and shops.  "Well, I guess this ain't' too bad... I wonder if I could find a bite to eat around here." As Mike continued walking, he noticed a group of individuals glaring at him and muttering something about "Blank-Flanks." Of course, Mike had no idea what they were talking about.

• Brohoof 1

Blood started to trot around ponyville, eating any pony she came across. She was in a eating mood after all, if she didn't eat the humble ponies of ponyville then she would spread her own disease and make them zombies in there stead. Then she could rename the town Zombieville. 

• Brohoof 1

Woodland Orchestra had left his mother's cottage and gone to ponyville to get some supplies for her. He wasn't hiding his dragonequus identity from anyone in ponyville as they all knew he Discord's son anyways.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

In a large, dark and rather abandoned mansion, somewhat close to ponyville. Vapormist, the spirit of darkness is sitting on a black leather couch, she has her black crystal and bone armour on, it smells like death. She didn't care about the ponies in any town really, she likes seeing them run in fear. Her dark blue coat and grey eyes are sure to be associated with water, but she is no water spirit. She opened up the main door and began setting towards ponyville at a slow trot. Time doesn't matter to her, she is immortal afterall. Her glasses improved her sight greatly, lined in black.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle .
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Chrylestia600

Woody had been walking a ways when He noticed a strange pony in a cafe and tripped, She was a changeling wasn't quite a changeling at the same time. He had to go meet this pony. He walked over to them really subtlety, well, as subtlety as a dragonequus in a cafe of mostly ponys could be. Getting closer he could only gather things that made her more confusing. When He reached the pony he said. "Hey there miss." He said tapping on there shoulder "May I get your name?"

• 2 weeks later...

Mike continued down the street. He was quite hungry, as he had not eaten since last night. "Man, I could really go for a BLT." He muttered to himself. Unfortunately, the only thing he saw in the vendors seemed to be fruits and vegetables.