animation Worst animated Disney movies.

CastletonSnob

Disney might be the #1 name in animation, but even they've made some stinkers in the past.

What are the biggest stains on the Disney Canon?

(It should be noted that a movie that's bad by Disney standards is still better than the majority of movies out there).

High school musical

Teen beach movie

Pirates 4

little mermaid 2

mulan 2

little mermaid prequl

alice through the looking glass

lone ranger

are you counting disney channel movies? lol, you dont have the time, although some make satisfactory. 

Frozen

High School Musical

Hannah Montana 

I'm talking about animated feature films. 

Hey, @VG_Addict! Since you would like us to respond with animated Disney films only, I included it in your topic's title for further clarification. :)

There are a few Disney animated films that I don't care for, but I'd say that Frozen is by far the worst in my opinion. The songs became annoying very quickly, as they were overplayed just about everywhere when the movie first came out!

Frozen's definitely up there. That might just be because I had to see it three times in a month long period for school, though.

Pretty much all the sequels, except for the Toy Story ones.

Also, Mars Needs Moms. The animation is the least of its problems.

I might get a lot of hate, but Meet The Robinsons. It was so bland, forgettable, and just dumb. I've heard it has a cult following, but I can't really see why. Even the visuals of the future world aren't that impressive. It all just looks flat and stale.

Home on The Range. I felt like I had to force myself to watch it all the way through. Just was unbearable for me lol.

Just boring uninteresting characters, that came off annoying at times. A villain that was just plain awful, and too simplistic characters that felt they could only be enjoyed by a very young audience. I also didn't like any of the musical songs throughout the movie which is not common for me since I almost always love Disney's musical songs.

Edited by Greyooi

Of the ones I watched, Belle's Magical World. Animation, stories, and characterizations are a complete pile of garbage.

Including the ones I researched, probably Cinderella II.

Recess: School's Out is literally a Disney animated feature, as hard to believe as that may be, so, that one. Also in the Dishonorable Mention category I'd add Chicken Little, Princess and the Frog, and Mulan.  :eww:

Frozen, I saw Frozen Movie with My Bro and My Grandma like Couple of Years ago

but Looking Back, It's the Most stupid Movie I watched and Now I hate it.

Edited by Zachary

Home On the Range was stupid and boring, Disney at their absolute lowest point. At least Chicken Little had me entertained

Also, absolutely not surprising at the least to see "Frozen cuz overated" answers here :l

Recess: School's Out is literally a Disney animated feature, as hard to believe as that may be, so, that one. Also in the Dishonorable Mention category I'd add Chicken Little, Princess and the Frog, and Mulan.  :eww:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BE_jw4e9uA

Heresy! The Recess Movie was awesome!  :-o

• Brohoof 1

easy

Chicken Little as their big mistake then the direct to video sequals and prequals of;

Cinderella (3rd one is alright though)

Pocahontas

Beauty and the Beast

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Tarzan

The Jungle Book

(I actually kinda like the sequals to Mulan, Bambi, Fox and the Hound, Brother Bear, the Little Mermaid and of course the best ones that are Aladdin and the Lion King.)

Chicken Little is easily the worst for being one of the most mean-spirited creations I have ever watched. I know there are worse things objectively, but that film is just hard to sit through. Others like Home on the Range may have a lot of problems, but at least I have an easier time sitting through that one.

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't really like Pocahontas and some of the sequels. As for Frozen is not that I didn't liked it but I think it was really overrated, don't get me wrong I liked the movie, Besides that I'm a HUGE fan of Disney. I'm obssesed with it haha