Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Hey guys! I'm a gay brony and was wondering if there are any other gay bronies here as well. B)

This reminds me of my older cousin. He was a fan of the older generations of MLP as a child, and he is homosexual.

Im a straight brony but i dont give what other people are so long as they dont try and come on to me,

Why? I've never been able to understand this.

Not everybody will be able to tell you are straight. It's not like it's something which is actually bad. Another person likes you. You aren't attracted to them. Big deal. I'm flattered when somebody likes me even though I'm not attracted to them. But that could be because of my low self-esteem. But that's aside from the point. I don't understand how anybody could be bothered by this unless they are a bit... insecure.

• Brohoof 4

I'm confused, but I put bi. Up to now, I've only liked a few guy and many more girls. But I consider myself bi. Yeah...it's hard to explain. I like girls both romantically and sexually, but so far, I seem to only want to experiment with guys. I think I'll figure it out eventually.

I used to consider myself gay, but... soon through that I discovered one of my biggest pet peeves. When women would tell me "I would totally date you! but you're gay!". This always confused me. So did that mean they liked me? Or did it just mean that my preferences were an excuse for them to be cuddly with me because it somehow didn't mean anything? If the first were true, then why didn't they push? I never said I hated women or that I wouldn't be willing to try dating one. I can't imagine someone who really wanted to date me would give up so easily. If the second were true, then why should I let them get close? the affection isn't real and suddenly loses nearly all of it's warmth because of that.

Well, finally a girl did push, and I'm now in a pretty strong relationship with her. I consider myself pansexual if I absolutely must put a title on it, however I really just believe in having relationships as you will. There are no rules in love, the sooner we all understand that, the better off we'll all be if you ask me.

(edited)

I am a straight male. But I do have a ton of gay friends. I've had one of my closest friends come out of the closet with me and tell me they had feelings for me. I didn't take offense to it, I actually considered it a compliment.

Edited by Chocolate

I am a straight male. But I do have a ton of gay friends. I've had one of my closest friends come out of the closet with me and tell me they had feelings for me. I didn't take offense to it, I actually considered it a compliment.

That's the kind of thing that would make my heart melt. I'd probably end up falling for them if someone were to tell me that.
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm somewhere on the bisexual spectrum. I know I'm not straight, but I know for a fact I'm not gay. Any further narrowing will have to be accomplished with relationships in the the future.

• Brohoof 2

Wow only 6 other people here are Pansexuals.

But yeah, I'm Pansexual. (I swear, if anypony here asks if that means I'm attracted to pans, they'll get a hoof to the face. I've been asked that before. T.T)

• Brohoof 1

But yeah, I'm Pansexual. (I swear, if anypony here asks if that means I'm attracted to pans, they'll get a hoof to the face. I've been asked that before. T.T)

Wait, does that mean you are attracted to cooking pans or the greek god of nature?
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Quick google search, and...

pan·sex·u·al/panˈsekSHo͞oəl/

Adjective: Not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to pans or pan-like instruments.

Noun: A person who is sexually inclusive to pans

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 1