Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

(edited)

Wait, does that mean you are attracted to cooking pans or the greek god of nature?

Yep, the Greek god of nature is just too sexy. (I'm kidding, by the way :P

Quick google search, and...

pan·sex·u·al/panˈsekSHo͞oəl/

Adjective: Not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to pans or pan-like instruments.

Noun: A person who is sexually inclusive to pans

Holy crap. Google, why you hate me.

Edited by ~WhiteHawk~
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Just to put it out there, my aunt is an open lesbian and she and her girlfriend are some of the most amazing people I have ever met! Lesbians and gays really aren't any different from the rest of society so there should be no reason for labeling them as deviants, I'm pretty sure most people on these forums agree but I still wanted to give a shout-out.

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 4

I'm asexual. I find it odd how people shun you if you don't show sexual interest in other people. I like being me and hate how people judge others...

• Brohoof 2

Openly Bisexual, though it's been on and off for about 5 years now. Just to toss my opinion in here, I find it's best for people who are gay to come out and be open about it, feels much better to let others know than to keep it to yourself and be isolated.

Just to put it out there, my aunt is a open fillyfooler and she and her fillyfriend are some of the most amazing ponies I have ever met! Lesbians and gays really aren't any different from the rest of society so there should be no reason for labeling them as deviants, I'm pretty sure most ponies on these forums agree but I still wanted to give a shout-out.

Actually, deviancy is defined as those who have facets about themselves that significantly stray from the norm. Besides, most people who fall under the category of deviants actually take pride in the fact they are deviants, because of some long and boring psychological crap I haven't read up on in probably six years.

Actually, deviancy is defined as those who have facets about themselves that significantly stray from the norm. Besides, most people who fall under the category of deviants actually take pride in the fact they are deviants, because of some long and boring psychological crap I haven't read up on in probably six years.

yes that is what I meant, i wasn't ridiculing deviants, I was encouraging them. After all us bronies could be considered deviants ourselves, sometimes having a little character to you is a good thing, you can't just be a cardboard cutout that just lives to follow all of society's stereotypes
  • Brohoof 1

I'm, despite popular belief, heterosexual. However, I DON'T CARE WHAT SEXUALITY OTHER PEOPLE ARE!!!!!! That's what sets me aside form other Texas residents ;)

I, too, am a heterosexual ginger who is not offended by anyone's sexual orientation. Except I'm from West Virginia, which despite popular belief, is actually pretty liberal. At least in my experience.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm actually a guy, and I used to think of myself as pansexual, since attraction for me depends entirely on personality. It really has very little to do with physical traits, in my case. Though I've since found a few types of gender bending which don't really do it for me (mostly over-the-top drag queen types--nothing against them, of course!), so now I just say I'm bisexual. I'm actually very proud of being able to find love in either gender.

Though If I had to name a preference, it would depend on the context. I find women to be physically attractive, but I've met few who actually garner an emotional response from me. On the other hand, I can emotionally relate better with men, but I don't find most of them quite so visually appealing. It's something I'm still experimenting with, really. :blush:

The funny thing is that few would ever guess I'm not completely straight unless I tell them. :P

Edited by Questio
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Eh I border on bi and straight, but when it comes down to it I would rather be with a girl then Guy,and I really don't like labels we should just enjoy life its to short to be concerned with something like this,but all y'all brony's and pegisisters's enjoy life that's all I can say :http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wub.png: oh one more thing a lot of my friends that are girls enjoy a Guy that's a bit on the sweet side http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wink.png

Edited by krylonguard

But it's something we'll just have to deal with I guess. It's not fun but it's part of life.

Hence why I hate it when people shove the concept of sex in my face and say I can't live a happy, fulfilled live without it and, without it, I'll be utterly alone and die in misery.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I think asexuality is just a hard concept for anyone to understand who hasn't experienced it, especially for someone like me who is often attracted to many types of people. So does it mean you never feel attraction for someone, or do you just have intense platonic relationships instead?

Edited by Questio

I'm a straight guy, but I'm one of those straight guys that are kinda reclusive. I don't like going too far out into the world beyond my friends and family much. I'm the guy you'd see by himself or with very few others at lunchtime or after school, and the friendly relationships that I have are just that: friendly.

(edited)
Look, I care about people's feelings and wish every girl happiness in their lives, regardless if that means I can or can't get them naked with me ;) But trust me, despite what you or any of the sexist jerks at my school may think; I'm as straight as can be and don't see myself any other way. I just live with a gay guy who taught me that being a douche to get girls is NOT a good idea, and it'd be far better to be single forever than to have that on your conscience forever. Edited by Fghik

(edited)

Hence why I hate it when people shove the concept of sex in my face and say I can't live a happy, fulfilled live without it and, without it, I'll be utterly alone and die in misery.

Exactly! It's stupid people assume that you need to have sex to make a relationship work. You can live a happy, fulfilling life without it. I'm perfectly happy with my relationship with my best friend/boyfriend. I don't need nor want to have sex with him or anyone else. Our relationship is purely platonic but I get everything I want and need from him. The understand and care without the intimacy. Edited by Pocket_Potatoe
  • Brohoof 3

I think asexuality is just a hard concept for anyone to understand who hasn't experienced it, especially for someone like me who is often attracted to many types of people. So does it mean you never feel attraction for someone, or do you just have intense platonic relationships instead?

I think people are attractive but as an asexual I have no desire to physically connect with someone on an intimate level. An intense platonic relationship is all I'm looking for if I want a relationship at all. I'm also perfectly happy on my own.

I think asexuality is just a hard concept for anypony to understand who hasn't experienced it, especially for somepony like me who is often attracted to many types of ponies. So does it mean you never feel attraction for somepony, or do you just have intense platonic relationships instead?

It means we have more on our minds that purposeless and idiotic fornication. Perhaps not all of the human race wants to be feral beasts. Perhaps some of us actually give a crap about the feelings, emotions, and actually merits of a person, and don't intend on just trying to climax with them to the point they are an STD laden pile of dung.

Or, in simpler words, we don't want sex. We don't find it pleasurable, because it frankly isn't.