Is MLPforums the most active brony forum?

zerox

I am not sure really. I would like to think it is. In my opinion it certainly is the best forum of all of them. Other places that have a Brony presence is very unregulated, cancerous and alot of NSFW. MLPF genuinly seems like the only Brony community on the internet that has a shred of dignity and actually takes regulating the forums seriously. People that come to this forum looking to start trouble don't last long and the site is clean. Even if its not the most active it certainly is the best.

• Brohoof 6

Possibly 4chan /MLP/ section. Also Equestria Amino has a large audience. There are also ones that are fourmish. Like bronystate is a brony streaming site that has discussions sometimes. Equestria Daily often has discussions as well. 

However strictly going with forums I'd say top three are MLPForums.com, http://boards.4chan.org/mlp/, and Equestria Amino.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Cl0udChaser said:

I don't know but I say this forum is the best because it has rules in it so you won't cause trouble.

I dunno what to think. I never got any warning or anything and 2 of my threads got deleted without any reason. no one informed why. I don't get it

1 minute ago, zerox said:

I dunno what to think. I never got any warning or anything and 2 of my threads got deleted without any reason. no one informed why. I don't get it

Maybe it's not a warning.

5 minutes ago, Firedog said:

Possibly 4chan /MLP/ section. Also Equestria Amino has a large audience. There are also ones that are fourmish. Like bronystate is a brony streaming site that has discussions sometimes. Equestria Daily often has discussions as well. 

However strictly going with forums I'd say top three are MLPForums.com, http://boards.4chan.org/mlp/, and Equestria Amino.

thx. I never liked/understood 4chan, I will check out equestria amino

(edited)
17 minutes ago, zerox said:

That could have been a glitch in the system when they were changing things over.  Sometimes newer threads and posts get deleted when a forum transitions to a new version.

Now as for the question at hand, I can't really say for sure if it is or not.  But I will say that it's probably close.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

As far as "family friendly" forums go, I don't think there's any other forum out there that comes close to MLPForums. Hell, it was like the top result when I searched for a pony forum to join. I can name off a couple 18+ forums that are active, but they're not really the same atmosphere or caliber as MLPForums.

Edited by Flutter Baby <3
  • Brohoof 6

14 hours ago, SBaby said:

That could have been a glitch in the system when they were changing things over.  Sometimes newer threads and posts get deleted when a forum transitions to a new version.

Now as for the question at hand, I can't really say for sure if it is or not.  But I will say that it's probably close.

but this happened after the forum transition. so I really dunno.

• 2 weeks later...

Before coming here, I was on Equestria Forums for three years. I thought it was pretty good at the time, but after coming over here, there's no comparison. MLP Forums is way more active and I can find new threads in abundance almost every day. I briefly tried one or two others, but they didn't impress me as anything all that big; certainly not like it is here. This is the best I've found personally. 

• Brohoof 1

I assume, that this here is the most active Brony Forum. The only other one i know, that is still active is a german one, but on that Forum, People are already saying, that it was more active in the past and has slowly become more inactive. Since i still see new Users here almost every day, i think MLPF is the most active.

• 2 weeks later...

/r/mylittlepony has 61,724 subscribers right now.

Equestria Amino has 50k downloads on Google Play.

I don't browse 4chan, but I assume that /mlp/ is pretty active.

equestriaforums and ponyville.net both seem active as well.

EqD has an active forum, but it's not nearly as active as this one.

I think the most active pony forum is either the subreddit or the amino, but like other people in this thread have said, this one is the best.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I don't get much out of my way searching, but out of four forums, this was the one with constant activity. Pony activity or not, there's always something to see here. The others were as lively as a graveyard 

I've never seen an other forum about Mlp. But I like this forum. You can say what you want and it is been corrected by the staff if it isn't valid. Good enough in my opinion.