Psychic Shimmer

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was a little girl and I liked colorful horses and didn't stop when I grew up

Hello! So yes, basically I've been into mlp since I was little. And I've been following the brony fandom since it's very earliest days. I Kind of went on a hiatus in the fandom. But I'm trying to be more active. I'm very isolated in my personal life and lately the loneliness has set in and started to bother me, so I'm hoping to develop some good friendships perhaps with the people here. Right now my main OC is a work in progress, but she's in my profile picture. I am working on a full body ref sheet so her story will be more clear. I am an artist and love to draw ponies a lot as well, so I'm looking forward to being able to contribute to the community. :pinkie:

18492783_309546702813287_1275992357_n.jpg

Edited by Psychic Shimmer
put picture of my oc in
  • Brohoof 9

welcome =) I hope you enjoy here in this site of ponies and have good time in this community and have lot of fun and meet many ponies and pony friends

aalso i have to say that  your art is very visually appealing and beautiful to me well done =) 

8 hours ago, ooBrony said:

welcome =) I hope you enjoy here in this site of ponies and have good time in this community and have lot of fun and meet many ponies and pony friends

aalso i have to say that  your art is very visually appealing and beautiful to me well done =) 

I can't take credit for the OC art ^^ I purchased it from someone on Equestrian amino. I couldn't resist she caught my eye. She was originally meant to be marefriend to my main oc but I liked her so much that  switched mains.  And thank you ALL for the warm welcome. I'll hopefully be posting some of my own art when I get some time soon. 

http://fav.me/db6as2q

photo_2017-05-19_09-38-52.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hello Psychic Shimmer and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay among us and have some fun. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Hello Shimmer, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, @Psychic Shimmer ^-^ Always glad to see fellow artist in here. :love:

Your OC looks really amazing! Are you publishing your ther arts enywhere? I would love to see. :rarity:

P.S. If you're looking for friends, you came to right place :D

Hello there! ^_^ 

An artist? I'm curious! ^_^ Personally I'm baaaad at this. :D 

Welcome to the herd! :)