Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could you live in a world where Equestrian ponies feared humans?

KillerKingBakudan

So you're on a plane with dozens of strangers you've never met, and it unexpectedly flies into a portal that leads to Equestria.

The plane crash lands in a random city, which unfortunately kills a small group of ponies. When the doors open, and you step out with the other passengers, you see the ponies looking at you with intense fear. You're an alien, and they don't know what else to expect from you. You try to put them at ease and let them know you're not dangerous, and that the crash was an accident. But all that ends in vain when several anti brony-minded passengers come out to attack the ponies, AND you for thinking you've become a *insert homophobic slur* for trying to make peace with them.

You manage to escape right before Celestia arrives and transports all the other humans, both guilty and innocent, to a prison in Canterlot, where they will be held until sentencing for their crimes. She then declares that all humans are terrorists, and any remaining humans that are unaccounted for are to be reported to the royal guard immediately. Given the number of pony casualties involved in the crash, they're willing to take you in dead or alive.

For all you know, there's no way to get back to Earth. What would you do to survive?

• Brohoof 1

I could imagine something like that from the start of us arriving. We would be a species unknown to their land, coming in by the hundred, a misunderstanding could easily turn into a war.

As for what you said, I'd just be a masked creature of the night, an urban legend. I'd do what I could to hunt, and kill the surviving brotherhood members, help other innocent humans escape, and hopefully redeem my race... if not, we could always set up a colony and live the rest of our days away from their civilization.

• 5 months later...

If that happened, I'd grab as many humans as I could before the Royal Guard arrived and we'd run as far away from Equestria as possible. Once we are far enough away, we set up a small colony whose primary mission is to survive long enough to clear the name of our species and get our captured brothers and sisters released from prison.

Progress would be slow at first, but our colony would begin to slowly advance technologically and, hopefully, grow in population as time goes on. To achieve our primary mission objective, we'd have to either grow large enough in population and territorial claim to have enough political clout to make our voices heard diplomatically, or build up a military force capable of mounting covert special operations, something that would be necessary to break our comrades out of Canterlot and whisk them away to the colony without sparking a war.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Could you live in a world where Equestrian ponies feared humans?

Would I live in a world where some race feared me? Or is this specifically, you have to live in a dominant pony world that feared me? Anyways, my answer is, probably no, if I had a choice.