Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Pinkie: Energetic, party girl, curvy (think Kaylee from Firefly)

Firefly and Ponies? Best crossover ever.

I'm totally going to think of Kaylee whenever I see Pinkie Pie now.

Please excuse me while I go rewatch every episode of Firefly.

• Brohoof 2

I personally think the most attractive pony is rainbow dash because of reasons I probably have more feelings for rainbow dash then I did for my ex( shes my ex for calling me gay for watching mlp) ... *spitfire is a close second* but shhhh

post-9988-0-13010400-1353631391_thumb.png

While, again, Dash just isn't my type. I have to admit . . .DAMN that girl cleans up good! It's odd. I consider Fluttershy and Rarity more attractive day to day, but when Rainbow decides to make herself look put together, she blows them all out of the water!

Firefly and Ponies? Best crossover ever.

I'm totally going to think of Kaylee whenever I see Pinkie Pie now.

Please excuse me while I go rewatch every episode of Firefly.

I actually just read the book for the Firefly Tabletop yesterday funnily enough. My former girlfriend showed me it, I showed her ponies. All in all . . . shiny! Don ma? /)*

I've seen a grand total of two Spitfire pictures in this entire thread. This must be corrected. A trend among Brony artists has been to depict Spitfire in propaganda posters for the Royal Equestrian Army (REA).

Spoilered for sauciness.

Posted Image

A trend that MUST be continued! Show your support for the stallions and mares that protect Equestria, bronies! Buy war bonds today, and receive monthly issues of Wonderbolts Magazine . . . . with fold outs. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Most Attractive Pony is best thread. It is now official. To commemorate the occasion, I offer you something a little different.

Posted Image

How do you like them apples?

Got to admit, Granny Smith was quite the looker. :huh: Hmmmm if the Hydra is a myth in our world . . . and the Fountain of Youth is ALSO a myth . . . .

Edited by Steel Accord

While, again, Dash just isn't my type. I have to admit . . .DAMN that girl cleans up good! It's odd. I consider Fluttershy and Rarity more attractive day to day, but when Rainbow decides to make herself look put together, she blows them all out of the water!

I actually just read the book for the Firefly Tabletop yesterday funnily enough. My former girlfriend showed me it, I showed her ponies. All in all . . . shiny! Don ma? /)*

A trend that MUST be continued! Show your support for the stallions and mares that protect Equestria, bronies! Buy war bonds today, and receive monthly issues of Wonderbolts Magazine . . . . with fold outs. ;)

There's more, good sir.

This thread gets more Spitfire for every half percenatge point her total vote percentage goes up by. That should inspire some people to rethink their foalish views on most attractive pony...

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I'll say it again... These two for the win. They just are epic together! And cute! And awesome! Ever since I first watched the show, I always thought FS was the prettiest. :wub:

And I have a bit of a crush on Octavia...

• Brohoof 6

Shining Armor. Hooves down. Much as I like all the mares, sorry, I prefer the stallion-folk. Though, as far as mares go, I suppose I'm really fond of Cadence, as well. Damn, they're an attractive couple...

I know exactly what you mean m'lady. Charming, strong, loyal, courageous, loving; he's the stallion that every mare wants and that every dude wants to be. I also agree on Cadence. Motherly, devoted, beautiful, strong in her own right. I defy anypony to find a more perfect bride! Yes, the thought of them together on more . . . intimate terms is quite appealing. Interesting how another couple's happiness can be so appealing to a non-involved onlooker.

Posted Image

I'll say it again... These two for the win. They just are epic together! And cute! And awesome! Ever since I first watched the show, I always thought FS was the prettiest. :wub:

And I have a bit of a crush on Octavia...

Yes on both accounts. I voted for Fluttershy on the poll, she was the first pony I admitted to have a crush on. Needless to say, she wasn't the last. It started by spreading to the other Mane Six, then some one-off characters. By the time I REALLY started to get into the movement, I had a crush harem in my head! Every time fanon would flesh out somepony like Derpy, Vinyl, or Octavia:

"Huh? She's actually pretty cute. *tick tock tick tock DING* DAMMIT, NOT ANOTHER ONE! CONFOUND THESE PONIES!"

• Brohoof 4

if we're including personalities in this poll, then you should remember that Pinkie Pie is a psychopath with a severe case of bipolar disorder and always on the brink of snapping. i still love her though.

• Brohoof 1

The more I read this thread, the more I see about Octavia.

The more I see about Octavia, the more I im inclined to agree with the people who bring her up, she is a REALLY nice mare, not to mention classy.

If you've ever seen musicians of Ponyville then you'll get the same instantly recognisable voice for her that I get when I see her too.

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think rainbow dash is changing my mind... yeah i think the above pics pretty much explain why!

The majority of all the mares look great soooo its hard to choose... 

Guess who's Back!?!?!

Any way, while a lot of ponies caught my eye, NO PONY will ever be as sexy as Twilight!!!

Posted Image

Thank god Season 3 started!!! I almost forgot how sexy she is!!!!

well now o.o yeah I think the choices are too hard to choose... 

desk%20flip.jpg

I give up on choosing... 

• Brohoof 7

[img=http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/256/9/6/crystal_pony_rainbow_dash_by_mysteriouskaos-d5elala.png]

[img=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/224/d/1/rainbow_dash_gala_dress__vector_by_ponycandance-d5au4wg.png]

I think rainbow dash is changing my mind... yeah i think the above pics pretty much explain why!

The majority of all the mares look great soooo its hard to choose... 

well now o.o yeah I think the choices are too hard to choose... 

[img=http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/725/desk%20flip.jpg]

I give up on choosing... 

Join the club. I gave up on choosing a looooong time ago! Good pics by the way. That whole "crystallization" spell I mean DAMN! In the words of Dash herself, "it makes anypony 20% hotter!"
  • Brohoof 2

This pony right here:

Posted Image

Twilight Sparkle is the best pony and the cutest.

Yeah yeah, Fluttershy is very cute as well, but she is not as attractive as Twilight <3

I searched for "Sexy Twilight" on google and got some annoying ass "Twilight" men without shirts. My eyes are burning, need water.

Yep definatly twilight just look at this

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-956100-2-Twilight_Sparkle_with_a_bird

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's Rainbow Dash in that first picture? Her mane looks really different...

In response to the second picture...wow she looks beautiful <3

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 2