Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

I need to correct my previous post which is somwhere... here... a few pages back... or whatever.

Anyway, I was looking at pony art again (what a surprise) when it suddenly became all clear.

Posted Image

How could I have forgotten? Teenage Cadance! Cadance is already beautiful as a full grown mare (I can fully agree with the post on top of me), but for some reason she's just so much more attractive to me in her teens.

Maybe it's because I'm teenager, who knows, but her looks just blow me away every single time.

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion
  • Brohoof 4

Maybe it's because I'm teenager, who knows, but her looks just blow me away every single time.

Not every pony looks good as a teenager... Poor poor Cherilee. She has the whole "hot teacher" going for her now, but as a teenager? *shudders*

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Considering I am a girl, I'm going to choose a colt instead of a mare. But the most attractive colt I would have to say would be Doctor Whooves no doubt in my mind. :wub: I mean just look at him. :D

• Brohoof 3

You know, girls aren't the only ones who can find colts/stallions attractive.

But as far as stallions go, Braeburn is the king of sexiness.

Posted Image

This one is for the ladies (and those men who appreciate other men).

• Brohoof 2

Well, to get into detail...

(Spoiler to spare the innocence of the children)

I was thinking more along the lines of a hoof-job or something involving those...

Dun be judging, I am a hormonal teenager.

Nah, that's too weird even for me. Mainly because I don't find Chrysalis even a little bit attractive. Her design is way too emo...and now that I think about it, none of the alicorn-sized ponies do anything for me.

Stop teasing me, Rarity!!

Posted Image

And for some reason I can't stop looking at Applejack lately. I blame Clarity.

Posted Image

"Now see? This here is where you were supposed to be takin' me, Sugarcube Corner. So how'd we end up at the 'Prancin' Pony Nightclub' clear on the other side of town?"

Sorry, AJ...er, I guess I read the town map upside down. :unsure:

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 5

If I might add something?

I think everyone who is voting for RainbowDash as the most attractive pony...i'm sorry but unless you're female I dont think you stand much chance (if you catch my drift), if by some miracle Earth and Equestria merged...

I'm not hating, please dont take it that way, it's merely a light hearted joke :P She's nice to look at for sure, but like I mentioned earlier...Spitfire, all the way.

Edited by SeriousNinjaBrony
  • Brohoof 3

normally, animated ponies dont do anything for me

I forget where I saw it, I think it was on YouTube? But someone came up with a really good point about being sexually attracted to animated ponies. I'll put it into my own words...it's like anime. We're not attracted to the animation, or the ponies, but we are attracted to the human features of the character. The curves, the eyes, the rear etc, all the things we look for in each other as humans are what we find attractive in other things too. (Hence why there are so many furries out there, we're genetically programmed for this crap)

It's not like we're going to go out and buck a pony IRL is it? Because they dont have the attractive eyes, the body movements, the beautiful colours etc.

• Brohoof 7

It's not like we're going to go out and buck a pony IRL is it? Because they dont have the attractive eyes, the body movements, the beautiful colours etc.

lol, not on this side of the Mason-Dixon line. we dont do those things in new england... well... most of us dont. ive heard stories.

let me know if you find that video, it might be interesting to watch.

I forget where I saw it, I think it was on YouTube? But someone came up with a really good point about being sexually attracted to animated ponies. I'll put it into my own words...it's like anime. We're not attracted to the animation, or the ponies, but we are attracted to the human features of the character. The curves, the eyes, the rear etc, all the things we look for in each other as humans are what we find attractive in other things too. (Hence why there are so many furries out there, we're genetically programmed for this crap)

It's not like we're going to go out and buck a pony IRL is it? Because they dont have the attractive eyes, the body movements, the beautiful colors etc.

I never even heard of this or such video on YouTube, but that makes SO much sense!!! I always thought it was weird to like a pony that way, but now I know it is just about the characters! There personalities!

It's not like we're going to go out and buck a pony IRL is it? Because they dont have the attractive eyes, the body movements, the beautiful colors etc.

I never even heard of this or such video on YouTube, but that makes SO much sense!!! I always thought it was weird to like a pony that way, but now I know it is just about the characters! There personalities!

Pinkie Pie? No, not much attraction there. Pinkamena on the other hoof...

Posted Image

Also, comments made earlier about the attraction to ponies were very well put. Well done, fellow bronies and those who dare to call themselves cloppers.

• Brohoof 5

Personally, I love Fluttershy and Derpy, but for this particular topic it would be, this pony right here: post-10016-0-40184800-1353642101.jpeg

Wouldn't you agree everypony?????? :)

Yes, yes I would, very very much. Haha. :D I'm attracted to her personality. The badass mentality gets me every time. I do like those goggles in that pic though.

Edited by Dash Is Best Pony
  • Brohoof 1

I personally think the most attractive pony is rainbow dash because of reasons I probably have more feelings for rainbow dash then I did for my ex( shes my ex for calling me gay for watching mlp) ... *spitfire is a close second* but shhhh

Posted Image

:o OMG. She's so beautiful..................that's all I can say that's SFW.

Why are they so much more, er, compelling with clothes?

Also, about none of the alicorns being attractive to me...I was wrong.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

:o OMG. She's so beautiful..................that's all I can say that's SFW.

Why are they so much more, er, compelling with clothes?

Also, about none of the alicorns being attractive to me...I was wrong.

Posted Image

I really dont know why clothing seems to make such a difference iv been trying to figure it out for a while but hmmm. Why is it that nightmare moon is way more attractive then luna even though they are technically the same pony.

• Brohoof 2

FlutterShy is gorgeous! Especially in her crystal form (as you can see in my pic). Rarity is equally pretty too - I love her fashion!

Twilight Sparkle is pretty, but in a nerdy adorable sort of way. But Rainbow Dash definitely has the best hair; those shades of rainbow colours are awesome and I love her shade of cyan. AppleJack is also pretty, in an Appley-Jack sort of way - she pulls off looking pretty and hardworking at the same time IMO.

PinkiePie is also cute in her own crazy way, but I don't think she's one of the prettiest.

Omigosh! I just noticed Spitfire and I must say I LOVE her mane! Wow - so little votes for her, yet she's now part of my prettiest ponies list ;)

• Brohoof 4