Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is prettiest pony?

Champion RD92

Just based of design which do you consider to be prettiest pony?  

32 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettiest?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Whoa, the sauciness here is escalating REALLY quickly.

Posted Image

That being said, Pinkie is the most attractive pony when she tones it down a little. She melts my heart with her mysterious gypsy ways.

post-9453-0-27218000-1354257586_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Whoa, the sauciness here is escalating REALLY quickly.

Posted Image

That being said, Pinkie is the most attractive pony when she tones it down a little. She melts my heart with her mysterious gypsy ways.

Posted ImagePinkie.png

Yeeeeah, let's try and keep a cap on this, guys. For those of you who remember it, the 'Hottest Pony' thread was very similar to this one, and it was eventually locked from how close to borderline NSFW it was getting xP

Speaking of that thread, here's a little notion of mine from it:

BTW, Spitfire has a mane, color scheme and name revolving around fire. Technically she is the hottest.

Posted Image

Spitfire is still my top, followed by tomboy Dashie.

• Brohoof 4

So now I must kill another twenty eight people?! Sounds reasonable to me.....

Let me just get my little black book of hits. Alrighty then, I hope twenty eight people have locks on their windows and doors :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

It's been a while since I've contributed, so here you go (with the warning this thread received in mind)...

Cloud Chaser and Flitter. I think they work best as a pair.

133368726742.png

• Brohoof 2

am i the only one who thinks that pic of Spitfire in stockings is kinda... hot? the human version of her would be a Suicide Girl or something lol. 

Yep that pic a few pages above was *too* hot laugh.png so I had to bring down the temp. with cute pinkie pie! The temp. in here is cooling down slowly tongue.png

Yep that pic a few pages above was *too* hot laugh.png so I had to bring down the temp. with cute pinkie pie! The temp. in here is cooling down slowly tongue.png

lol, it made me a Spitfire fan, so it cant all be bad. too bad shes always in her jumpsuit though, but atleast theres a few of her without it

mlp_spitfire_vector_by_badromance123-d4h

• Brohoof 5

twilight sparkle~<3

1nn8go_entwall_preview.jpg

jking (even thou he is tottaly sexy)

i think that cadance is the most attractive, she has the shape of a pony super modle >.>

• Brohoof 2

It's a tie between Rainbow Dash and somepony I haven't seen mentioned here yet - Vinyl Scratch!! (Unless I missed something?). I've never really been into girly-girls, I've always been more a fan of alt girls, electro girls, tomboys, etc. More rugged types, know what I mean? Spitfire is close as pegasus aviators go, but RD stole my heart first. <3

Edited by Sky Nomad
  • Brohoof 2

It's a tie between Rainbow Dash and somepony I haven't seen mentioned here yet - Vinyl Scratch!! (Unless I missed something?). I've never really been into girly-girls, I've always been more a fan of alt girls, electro girls, tomboys, etc. More rugged types, know what I mean? Spitfire is close as pegasus aviators go, but RD stole my heart first.

What? You haven't seen her mentioned? Blasphemy! She's been mentioned by plenty of people, including me. If you missed her, there needs to be more!

vinyl_scratch_dj__s_with_the_fire_by_lik

• Brohoof 3

I like Luna the best in terms of backstory and looks, but when it comes to personality, I have to say Twilight. I love the shy, but studious persona of Twilight. Fluttershy is naturally cute.

1. Tie - Luna and Twilight

2. Fluttershy

Edited by Prince Dusk

I don't personally find any of the ponies attractive, but I'd have to say Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash all for different reasons. Fluttershy is the sweet natural beauty, Rarity is the glamorous sophisticate, and Rainbow is the sassy carefree daredevil. As far as the stallions go, I don't know if there's one I've seen yet that I really like. Maybe Soarin or Thunderlane?

• Brohoof 2

It's been a while since I've posted here.  But trust me when I say this, I think Trixie may just be the most attractive one.  

31988+-+artist+mixermike622+bow-tie+bow_

I haven't seen her in a long time in this thread, and while I love Dash, Rarity, Spitfire, and Cadence, I think Trixie deserves some cred.  

Edited by TrixieLover97
  • Brohoof 2

This is my list:

1. Princess Luna

2. Queen Chrysalis

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Princess Cadence

5. Rarity

6. Princess Celestia

7. Rainbow Dash

I don't really have a reason for any of them, I just find them the most attractive : P

Edited by Zalgo
  • Brohoof 1

So I just found this video and I thought it was hilarious, and it's relevant to the topic. Spitfire sounds really hot in Swedish apparently :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcQxXpFIID0

While I do think that fans have exaggerated it ( Let's face it, we have a tendency to do that) I have to admit, that is one attractive voice.

It's been a while since I've posted here.  But trust me when I say this, I think Trixie may just be the most attractive one.  

I haven't seen her in a long time in this thread, and while I love Dash, Rarity, Spitfire, and Cadence, I think Trixie deserves some cred.  

Nonsense! You must be quite mistaken.

What could possibly be so attractive about...

tri7.png

...th-this? :blink:

And I've never read "Trixie's New Assistant" either, so don't even go down that road.

• Brohoof 3

Nonsense! You must be quite mistaken.

What could possibly be so attractive about...

tri7.png

...th-this? :blink:

And I've never read "Trixie's New Assistant" either, so don't even go down that road.

She does look pretty in that dress. And that hairdo <3. I kind of think that Trixie's voice is pretty, well, attractive too.

Trixie's New Assistant? Sounds interesting, I'll read it.

• Brohoof 1

twilight sparkle~<3

[picture censored for material inappropriate for sane people]

jking (even thou he is tottaly sexy)

i think that cadance is the most attractive, she has the shape of a pony super modle >.>

Post Twilight (THAT Twilight) pictures one more time...bad things will happen. <_<

She does look pretty in that dress. And that hairdo <3. I kind of think that Trixie's voice is pretty, well, attractive too.

Trixie's New Assistant? Sounds interesting, I'll read it.

It's a clopfic.  You shouldn't.  Seriously (I have not read it either, by the way, nor do I intend to).

Edited by Starswirl the Trixied
  • Brohoof 1