Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever had the feeling that nobody is going to read this?

Misty Shimmer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I went to Google for some more brony info and it just popped up I guess

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My mother has been showing me My Little Pony since I was a baby, I´ve seen all generations and now... I´m beginning to feel proud about it.

So I´m new here (OMG no way!!!) Just hear me out... and not just here, but in being an active MLP fan as well, and I felt I had to say this (maybe I´ve gone overboard but F it, is the way I feel). I have downright been rather scared of this fandom and bronies in general. I´ve had enough bad experiences on the net to drag me away from it; but you all prove that what I heard was wrong, I have never seen anything like it before, in any of the fandoms I´m a part of, you guys here in Poniverse just gave me the push I needed, I found here a feeling of warmth, of familiarity (and I´m certain I am not the only one). So with the mushy feelings off: let´s do this!!!   :D

Oh and sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language haha  :rarity:

• Brohoof 7

1 hour ago, Misty Shimmer said:

So I´m new here (OMG no way!!!) Just hear me out... and not just here, but in being an active MLP fan as well, and I felt I had to say this (maybe I´ve gone overboard but F it, is the way I feel). I have downright been rather scared of this fandom and bronies in general. I´ve had enough bad experiences on the net to drag me away from it; but you all prove that what I heard was wrong, I have never seen anything like it before, in any of the fandoms I´m a part of, you guys here in Poniverse just gave me the push I needed, I found here a feeling of warmth, of familiarity (and I´m certain I am not the only one). So with the mushy feelings off: let´s do this!!!   :D

Oh and sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language haha  :rarity:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rarity
How did you find MLP Forums?: I went to Google for some more brony info and it just popped up I guess
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My mother has been showing me My Little Pony since I was a baby, I´ve seen all generations and now... I´m beginning to feel proud about it.

Believe you me, this forum is not a magical oasis from the horrors of modern day society. There exists just as many backstabbing, hurtful people on here than any other place on the internet. I don't want your bubble to be burst firsthand, OP, so I am taking the liberty to tell you up front.

Doesn't mean all hope is lost; there are some genuinely good people out there. It is your job to hunt them down tho :P 

And welcome to the forums, btw~ /)^3^(\

• Brohoof 2

Heya. A Caribbean Brony! I don't know why but we don't see fans from your part of the world. Been to a view places down there (travel is cheaper when your home base is Florida). St. Thomas  was a blast. 

1 hour ago, Misty Shimmer said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rarity

=D 

You've got great taste in characters. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

Heya. A Caribbean Brony! I don't know why but we don't see fans from your part of the world. Been to a view places down there (travel is cheaper when your home base is Florida). St. Thomas  was a blast. 

=D 

You've got great taste in characters. :please:

Yeah I know thats part of the reasons why I dont have a lot of net time, the Caribbean stuff that is. Actually I dont think there´s any MLP fandom in my country....guess I´ll just have to change that  :proud:

And yes.....Rarity is awesome :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Hello Misty Shimmer and welcome to the forums! This is one of the friendliest and most welcoming communities I've ever had the honor of being a part of. Don't hesitate to get out there and make some friends. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

2 minutes ago, Misty Shimmer said:

And yes.....Rarity is awesome :pout:

Sure white pone's great, but she ain't got nothin' on green pone! :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Heya Misty !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, K.Rool Addict said:

Believe you me, this forum is not a magical oasis from the horrors of modern day society. There exists just as many backstabbing, hurtful people on here than any other place on the internet. I don't want your bubble to be burst firsthand, OP, so I am taking the liberty to tell you up front.

Doesn't mean all hope is lost; there are some genuinely good people out there. It is your job to hunt them down tho :P 

And welcome to the forums, btw~ /)^3^(\

I hear you. Maybe I just need to catch my breath after having a troll 4chan posting ex-boyfriend XD. Yeah that´s not a good idea if you are into MLP.... or any fandom really :)

I sincerely thank you for the warning tho :grin:

(edited)

Oh no, be scared. be very scared! :muffins: rarr!!

Welcome to the forums @Misty Shimmer ^_^ Don't worry, I think you'll find the folks around here to be a pleasant bunch.

Edited by Snow
  • Brohoof 2

Hello Misty, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Hi there, I'm glad you feel at home here.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly users and tons to do here, so don't be shy :pinkie: have fun!

• Brohoof 1