Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi guys!

Rozylee

I'm new here, and I've no idea how things work! TT.TT  It took me a few days to find out how to reply to someone on these forums... 

Anyone mind telling me a bit about this site? I'd really appreciate it! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First of all Rozy, welcome to the forums my dude! I hope you enjoy your stay :muffins:

You can find most if not all the info you need regarding the forums here: https://mlpforums.com/faq/

If you have any questions still, they can be asked here: https://mlpforums.com/forum/63-site-questions-tech-support/

Under the spoiler you'll find a very basic rundown on the forum stuff, but I'd recommend you check those places I linked for more detailed and official info :D

Spoiler

The main forums index at https://mlpforums.com/ has the main list of all boards and forums contained inside them. All discussions have a special board they should be posted in depending of their content, just review your topic and see where you think it fits better. Worry not though, if you mispost a moderator can always safely move it to the right place later :)

For example, this belongs in the welcoming plaza, as mentioned by Zyrael, this is for general off-topic discussion.

If you click on the create button next to your notifications bell you'll get this dropdown menu:

9b2973656eeb42dbb15229da0423ffc0.png

Status - Posts a status update that shows up to every user that follows you. Other user that don't follow you can also see them by either visiting your profile, checking the recent status part if yours is among those (That's in the forum index as well if you want to know) and by browsing tatus updates in specific streams (not too sure where you can do this here, though :huh:)

EqE Characters in Equetrian Empire Characters - You create an OC page, usually for roleplays, that interacts with the main stuff and characters in the show. That forum is for roleplays that deal with canon MLP stuff too.

Characters in Characters - For you to create a page for your OC, usually for roleplays.

Topic - Creates a new topic.

Donate - For you to donate to the forums and keep them live and alive :muffins:

Edited by ImDaMisterL

I'd just say follow the steps of what everyone else said, but feel free to PM/send me a message if you have questions, or to a staff member as well - I used to be a staff member, and have been on the site since 2012 or so, so I have a general idea on how the site works. ;)

Also, be sure to post an introduction so we can get to know you!

Hi there, @Rozylee, and welcome to MLP Forums! Great to have ya onboard. :) 

Just letting you know that since your thread does not have much potential to generate a large and ongoing discussion, it is better suited as a status update or blog. Therefore, I will need to lock it. However, I highly encourage you to make an introduction thread in Welcoming Plaza, as @Zyrael has pointed out, so that members can learn more about you! You can also check out our Forum FAQ and Site Questions & Tech Support for the ins and outs of the forums, as @ImDaMisterL indicated. 

I am sure that you will make quite a few friends here as members are very friendly and helpful. ;) 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked