Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you guys have a crush?

WolfyIsAQT

5 hours ago, Sturmponiere said:

[Deleted "coolstory"]

Maybe yes, maybe no... It doesn't matter at all. Reality will show what happens next. All I have for this moment is just a promise to wear a collar that I can see on the striped neck as the sign of loyalty and respect. Not only, but as the border between "just talks" and real steps towards me.

At least she is 100% mare... Thank God even for that.

Now you make me wonder what's the coolstory :D

Just talks can turn into a relationship. :)

3 hours ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

I encourage this Clawdeen. You don't get many chances an it might turn out to be that he likes you. :mlp_wink:we'll support your decision, whatever it is

Eh it’s not going anywhere. For one thing I can’t have someone know I actually like them so I act uninterested. Second I still have to figure out the whole losing interest in someone the minute they like me back.

3 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Just dont be a stalker that is.

And whatever you do ... dont loot his stuff...and hide it in your house.... thats creepy.

Yeah I’ll just loot his stuff and leave it at yours. Can’t have someone else’s stuff taking up my space 

• Delighted Giggle 3
  • Shocked 2

3 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Just dont be a stalker that is.

And whatever you do ... dont loot his stuff...and hide it in your house.... thats creepy.

Isn’t that how you met your wife? :toldya:

36 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Eh it’s not going anywhere. For one thing I can’t have someone know I actually like them so I act uninterested. Second I still have to figure out the whole losing interest in someone the minute they like me back.

Yeah I’ll just loot his stuff and leave it at yours. Can’t have someone else’s stuff taking up my space 

*guffaw* atta girl ahahahahahah

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, shyponeh said:

Now you make me wonder what's the coolstory :D

Just talks can turn into a relationship. :)

Nah. Some mares from fandom used me as cry-jacket (idk about this idioma in English, but hope you will understand). Twice or maybe more. They needed someone to hang with and think about their main relationships. "You're cute, good luck to find someone, thanks for a good time". 

Then I was caught by traps for... four?... times. The last one brainwashed me for 4 years. Don't ask how. Shame on me for losing attention and believing in online relationships. I had suspicions, but after some time I started to think that no one will be doing something like this for so long. I was wrong. I spent four years of my youth for a pervert from the dark side of our fandom. Once he made a mistake and asked for his roleplay is it comfort for a girl to sleep in bra. Seems like he lost attention too. He never seen real girl or what?

Today my memory blocked this period. But it will never give me back time.

I look at it from the outside, and it looks like this: “Ha, what a funny stupid circus, what a lame this gray pegasus is.” But then I realize that this pegasus is me.

Edited by Sturmponiere
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

4 hours ago, Sturmponiere said:

Nah. Some mares from fandom used me as cry-jacket (idk about this idioma in English, but hope you will understand). Twice or maybe more. They needed someone to hang with and think about their main relationships. "You're cute, good luck to find someone, thanks for a good time". 

Then I was caught by traps for... four?... times. The last one brainwashed me for 4 years. Don't ask how. Shame on me for losing attention and believing in online relationships. I had suspicions, but after some time I started to think that no one will be doing something like this for so long. I was wrong. I spent four years of my youth for a pervert from the dark side of our fandom. Once he made a mistake and asked for his roleplay is it comfort for a girl to sleep in bra. Seems like he lost attention too. He never seen real girl or what?

Today my memory blocked this period. But it will never give me back time.

I look at it from the outside, and it looks like this: “Ha, what a funny stupid circus, what a lame this gray pegasus is.” But then I realize that this pegasus is me.

what the heck ''you're cute , but good luck'' that's awful

Whoa..you aren't a lame pegasus just because you came across people like that! And  I have no words about the story ...

I also had many men string me along '' you are cute but i hope you find someone'' :I i know the feeling well

Edited by shyponeh
  • Hugs 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Godlywolf said:

Ahh the topic that started it all :toldya: I must burn this topic to the ground.

I think I will be the next :D

Let's say the one I like is from MLP Forums

That's all you guys need to know

Wait did I jus-..

7 minutes ago, shyponeh said:

Wait did I jus-..

:toldya: Keep it up, buttercup. I already have THREE suspicions of who it might be. So careful :orly:

• Party! 1

5 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

:toldya: Keep it up, buttercup. I always have THREE suspicions of who it might be. So careful :orly:

:D oh no but like oh nio

oh nio

oh nio

ono

Edited by shyponeh
  • Delighted Giggle 1

11 minutes ago, shyponeh said:

Wait did I jus-..

Now I'm curious :sealed: who he is . But my love meter is currently out of fuel. I poured said fuel on this topic. Imma still burn it down. Good ol agent of chaos style :manic-laughter::sneer: 

Just kidding 😂. I want others to find happiness 

17 minutes ago, Godlywolf said:

Ahh the topic that started it all :toldya: I must burn this topic to the ground.

I've already ruled out 2 choices, statistically we're getting close. :manic-laughter:

Edited by Hadrien
  • Delighted Giggle 1

1 minute ago, Hadrien said:

I've already ruled out 2 choices, statistically we're getting close. :manic-laughter:

Hadrien be careful with this one! He throws smoke bombs to throw you off his scent xD 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Moments ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Hadrien be careful with this one! He throws smoke bombs to throw you off his scent xD 

Smoke bomb, shmoke bomb. He can't ninja his way out, we're already bros. Now he's stuck with me MOUAHAHAHA :sneer:

He'll confess eventually, they all do. They all crumble in the face of unadulerated kindness and friendship :fluttershy::P

No your not lol :squee:. Nobody knows. I cant do the love thing unless i find someone i who can get me as much as i get them. It's complex and not as simple as, oh, you 2 have like 3 things in common lol. I have to feel for them on a deep connection level and we have both be understanding of each other. The crush i did have is not the right person for me. Now I'm adrift again on the open ocean.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Godlywolf said:

No your not lol :squee:. Nobody knows. I cant do the love thing unless i find someone i who can get me as much as i get them. It's complex and not as simple as, oh, you 2 have like 3 things in common lol. I have to feel for them on a deep connection level and we have both be understanding of each other. The crush i did have is not the right person for me. Now I'm adrift again on the open ocean.

That's the honest truth. No smoke bombs included 

Moments ago, Godlywolf said:

That's cheating. You can't say you have a crush, make us guess and then, when we're close, just stop having a crush. :sealed:

The game was rigged from the start ! :lostit:

Moments ago, shyponeh said:

*squee*

Guess I'll have to find a new target...:sneer:

1 minute ago, Hadrien said:

That's cheating. You can't say you have a crush, make us guess and then, when we're close, just stop having a crush. :sealed:

The game was rigged from the start ! :lostit:

Guess I'll have to find a new target...:sneer:

Bring it on :D

Try guessing