Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When you have a crush!

Dreampuff

• 4 years later...
(edited)

I had a crush on my great aunt. A connection from a life before this one. She sometimes said my eyes reminded her of someone who used to be her teacher in ancient times.
The connection is the purest form of love. And the purest form of love is unconditional, which means there is not a complex added to it, that would make it partial or biased by means of polarity. Therefore why I cannot find words to describe it. It didn't matter that she was an old woman and I was a child now. I only knew that I used to love her very much, even if there was no memory within my physical body. Our souls did remember. Sadly, I have not felt such a connection within our current world. Ancient times were enlightened, or at least they were before my brother took over and ruined the world.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

“When you have a crush”... expect to have broken heart. Other time when it’s not serious, it’s just being in the moment and it dies afterward.

But since my first ‘crush’, I rarely had any serious ones.

If I have a crush I get tongue-tied and stammer horribly, which isn’t a great thing when you’re already nervous and wanting to make a good impression. In those cases I try to disconnect from all emotion and joke about stuff. It offsets the nerves.

• 8 months later...

UwU I don't know I just talk to them and try to get to know them. Usually to me it feels like a very much increased desire to talk to said person and get to know what they're like I suppose. I mean I guess the feeling is admiration? Or rather a feeling I don't know a fuzzy feeling isn't that how many describe it haha.

• 2 years later...
On 2015-11-10 at 1:41 AM, BlueBrony said:

definition: Crush-Soda.png

feel/do: its all fizzy on the inside and gives you a sugary high, but only as long as it lasts. It isn't the real thing, but it gives you a taste of it. Best experienced when not chugged. Open it up slowly to avoid a mess. Also, don't open it if it belongs to somebody else.

Nah Orange Crush is best first experienced when you shake the bottle and give it to someone else to open.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Nah Orange Crush is best first experienced when you shake the bottle and give it to someone else to open.

Or you can have fun and just have it yourself!

I used to get really nervous and try to impress them when I was younger, nowadays, I just walk up to them and start a conversation.

I had the strangest reaction on my crush. Because I never pursued romantic interests.. even if I was curious about them, my crush was something that took me a very long long while to realise I had. And it's like I wasn't even affected in any way-- on the outside. I just became more shy and kept running away from them since it was something too new and I had to always focus on my own growth or progress. Also, probably stemmed from school when some friends had a crush on a guy and would hate me since said guy would have a crush on me, instead... I never cared for dating at that time so I just felt guilty and wanted to disappear. Run away? I didn't want anyone hurt so I simply just didn't date. It's not like I was bothered by it, anyway. School years were more focused about the future than just 'finding someone to date.' Although, later on this habit would really cause me to trip up when I'd finally find the love of my life -- and ... try to run -- yet again. @.@  

1 minute ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I had the strangest reaction on my crush. Because I never pursued romantic interests.. even if I was curious about them, my crush was something that took me a very long long while to realise I had. And it's like I wasn't even affected in any way-- on the outside. I just became more shy and kept running away from them since it was something too new and I had to always focus on my own growth or progress. Also, probably stemmed from school when some friends had a crush on a guy and would hate me since said guy would have a crush on me, instead... I never cared for dating at that time so I just felt guilty and wanted to disappear. Run away? I didn't want anyone hurt so I simply just didn't date. It's not like I was bothered by it, anyway. School years were more focused about the future than just 'finding someone to date.' Although, later on this habit would really cause me to trip up when I'd finally find the love of my life -- and ... try to run -- yet again. @.@  

You are one slow runner, darling, because I always caught up with you anyway :toldya:

For me it was an intense feeling. I am with Silky here in a relationship despite ocean being between us (for now). We are thousands of miles away from each other yet I feel like she's right next to me. My personal life is heavily affected by her presence, I feel more alive, happy... I find in myself strength I never believed I would have. 

But the biggest thing in me is... trust. Initially I was shy and confused about feelings, but I started trusting my crush with my life :blush: Giving away everything about myself like an open book, which is something I normally don't do. And my crush has uncanny ability to cheer me up in my darkest times with a smile alone. 

So having a crush to me is a beautiful feeling. And I am very grateful that mine said "yes" to me when I asked her :rarity:

Hey give me some credit, that crush was from 2014 and what caused me to run away and build a business. You didn't know about it until many years later and even when you did, I was very embarrassed. I wanted you to be 100%  sure you'd be okay with a chaotic life of running multiple businesses as well as some...crazy family situations that I had to always take care of. ^^

Either way, apparently that was my behavior when I had a crush lol I do know when we got back in touch talking as friends - I slept so peacefully, like a baby, despite all of the chaos around me. It's nice.

49 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

You are one slow runner, darling, because I always caught up with you anyway :toldya:

For me it was an intense feeling. I am with Silky here in a relationship despite ocean being between us (for now). We are thousands of miles away from each other yet I feel like she's right next to me. My personal life is heavily affected by her presence, I feel more alive, happy... I find in myself strength I never believed I would have. 

But the biggest thing in me is... trust. Initially I was shy and confused about feelings, but I started trusting my crush with my life :blush: Giving away everything about myself like an open book, which is something I normally don't do. And my crush has uncanny ability to cheer me up in my darkest times with a smile alone. 

So having a crush to me is a beautiful feeling. And I am very grateful that mine said "yes" to me when I asked her :rarity:

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww :rarity:

7 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Hey give me some credit, that crush was from 2014 and what caused me to run away and build a business. You didn't know about it until many years later and even when you did, I was very embarrassed. I wanted you to be 100%  sure you'd be okay with a chaotic life of running multiple businesses as well as some...crazy family situations that I had to always take care of. ^^

Either way, apparently that was my behavior when I had a crush lol I do know when we got back in touch talking as friends - I slept so peacefully, like a baby, despite all of the chaos around me. It's nice.

:O

build a business?

*hats off*

I have had lots of crushes in school. Even while it has been years since I have seen them - I still occasionally think about them and what might have been, but then I realize those people were not what I thought they were, so I wouldn't be happy with them. 

• Brohoof 1

I've always thought of a crush as a more shallow attraction to someone. They typically don't last very long for me.

If I don't know someone I have formed a crush on, I will generally keep my distance and that's the end of it. Trying to start a friendship with a crush you don't already know is a no-go, in my mind. I hate when people do that to me and then disappear after I tell them I'm not interested (and then there are those who take it even further and complain about being "friend-zoned". DUDE. If you couldn't value a friendship with me, there's no way you could understand what I value in a relationship, so buzz off), so I wouldn't want to be the one doing that to someone.

If I am already in talking basis with someone I develop a crush on, I may awkwardly and unintentionally flirt. In reality, I don't know how to flirt, but it just kinda happens and it's awkward and I hate it. Thankfully, IRL I have a personality from which this unintentional flirting can be very hard for someone else to distinguish from the way I normally talk/act.  (they're not inappropriate or anything).