Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you guys have a crush?

WolfyIsAQT

29 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. :sealed:

I was just thinking, is all. :lostit:

I'll have to investigate a bit more. Believe it or not, I have only been here for 2 weeks, I don't know *that* many people on here.

It has only been 2 weeks but it doesn’t feel like it lol. You fit in perfectly, forums wouldn’t feel the same without you already. 

Off topic I know. I think this whole thread has been a bit derailed hehe.

• Hugs 2

21 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

It has only been 2 weeks but it doesn’t feel like it lol. You fit in perfectly, forums wouldn’t feel the same without you already. 

Off topic I know. I think this whole thread has been a bit derailed hehe.

Mission failed captain. My crush is no longer my crush. Do to my crush not being interested. Which I completely understand. I'm Quasimodo in appearance lol.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Godlywolf said:

Mission failed captain. My crush is no longer my crush. Do to my crush not being interested. Which I completely understand. I'm Quasimodo in appearance lol.

It sucks how people judge based on what's on the outside rather than how the person's soul is, if their heart is big,if their laughter brightens up the room...Those things matter more to me atleast ...I fell for my crush not due to looks only ..When I noticed how much I liked him I got butterflies in my stomach from hearing him laugh,his jokes are really funny,him just talking to me sets the happy mood..

:twismile:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2023-10-17 at 1:20 AM, Flamey said:

It sucks how people judge based on what's on the outside rather than how the person's soul is, if their heart is big,if their laughter brightens up the room...Those things matter more to me atleast ...I fell for my crush not due to looks only ..When I noticed how much I liked him I got butterflies in my stomach from hearing him laugh,his jokes are really funny,him just talking to me sets the happy mood..

:twismile:

I don't really have Quasimodo looks. I only said that part for comedic effect. I'd say I'm decent looking. Not ugly, but not Dean Winchester levels of hotttt. 

I do apologize if that was insensitive.

37 minutes ago, Godlywolf said:

I don't really have Quasimodo looks. I only said that part for comedic effect. I'd say I'm decent looking. Not ugly, but not Dean Winchester levels of hotttt. 

I do apologize if that was insensitive.

I don't understand jokes much

it's fine nothing offends me.

:)

35 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I bet you have a crush on that igloo!

I don't think Trot would tell us whether or not they did or do have one. Trot never gives a straight answer :PIPPIPHURRAY:

1 hour ago, Trot Shuffle said:

I don't have one.. I think :sealed:

Never really crossed my mind.

This feels like it's ment to be misleading :pip-err:

• Delighted Giggle 1

I don't get crushes anymore. I found my person, he's the only love interest in my life and I know he will be until death do us part. Over the years I've realized I've become very demisexual so I really just don't feel attraction towards strangers that way anyhow. So I mean...I guess to answer this question, my fiancé is my crush. I look at him everyday and fall in love even more. :twi:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

16 minutes ago, Rainy said:

I don't get crushes anymore. I found my person, he's the only love interest in my life and I know he will be until death do us part. Over the years I've realized I've become very demisexual so I really just don't feel attraction towards strangers that way anyhow. So I mean...I guess to answer this question, my fiancé is my crush. I look at him everyday and fall in love even more. :twi:

Glad to hear this :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Gasp! Where do you want to go? I'll take you there :mlp_smug:.. 

This is either one of the greatest pick up lines i made or the most trollest one yet.

I have no idea.

Probably the second one 

• Delighted Giggle 1

My crush is still going even after many years later D: 
It'd probably keep going even if he and I married Dx

1 hour ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Are you on a date?

And he is late? 

...oh that rhymed.

lol no, that's not what she meant but YES that did rhyme c:

or wait, did she? :ooh:

53 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

My crush is still going even after many years later D: 
It'd probably keep going even if he and I married Dx

lol no, that's not what she meant but YES that did rhyme c:

or wait, did she? :ooh:

@Flamey if that guy ditches your date, he will answer to the derp legion.:yeahno: